Goodyear OptiGrip

Goodyear OptiGrip Reviews (newest first) - Page 2

Given 88% while driving a Audi A3 2.0 TDI 140 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 8,000 average miles
Seem like a great tyre, they're last a long time, I've had these for around 15 months and I've still got 3mm of tread left on the fronts and 5mm on the rear. No complaints with the traction, I can spin the wheels in the dry a little more now than when they were new (I don't make a habit of it!). No issues with wet weather either, had to perform an emergency stop last month down a country lane when the driver infront piled on the breaks because of a large puddle! (twit)
0 - tyre reviewed on September 6, 2010
Given 76% while driving a Mazda 6 Series (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 16,000 spirited miles
Okay, Final feedback from my previous mazda 6 report. Car now sitting at 36K and need to change these optigrip tyres. Done me well over 1 1/4 with about 16k mile son the clock (from what I can remember from initial review as I cannot reaccess the full review from this website).

Would recommend them again.
0 - tyre reviewed on May 4, 2010
Given 81% while driving a Vauxhall Vectra (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 28,000 average miles
Extremely pleased with the tyres, excellent grip in all conditions including the recent snow where i never got stuck any where. However my biggest gripe is that the tyres are just over half worn now but they seem to be getting very noisy, but otherwise very good.
0 - tyre reviewed on March 7, 2010
Given 85% while driving a Volkswagen Passat 1.9Tdi (205/60 R15 V) on mostly motorways for 4,000 average miles
Optigrip bought on promise of continuing wet weather performance throughout life. Very pleased with performance so far - even in recent snow.
0 - tyre reviewed on December 29, 2009
Given 72% while driving a Toyota Avensis (175/55 R16 H) on mostly country roads for 6,000 easy going miles
Well, the tyres are fine, quiet and responsive to my middle-aged driving skills following the council lorry - school bus BUT the wear on the front tyres is HIGH. I don't think I'll get more than 10,000 miles from them.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 20, 2009
Given 77% while driving a Mazda 6 Series (205/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
First time try out with these on fronts. Very good so far compared to BS Turanza previously. Good in the wet (its Aberdeen of course)and okay in snow. Only driven 2500K so far but the hype suggests that these will be better worn compared to competitors.

Gonna go buy another one for rear, so will soon have three on car.
0 - tyre reviewed on February 18, 2009