Goodyear Wrangler AP

The Goodyear Wrangler AP is a All Terrain and Off Road All Season tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 83% over 136,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Goodyear Wrangler AP
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Goodyear Wrangler AP

Questions and Answers for the Goodyear Wrangler AP

2016-05-31 - What is the labling on the goodyear A P wrangler tyre 225/65/17 please I have an idea E C 70 ish ? Like look of them

We've spoken to Goodyear Europe and they have no label data for this tyre as it is end of life. Their recommended alternative products in your size are:

Summer - 225/65R17 102H EFFICIENTGRIP SUV - Grades = Fuel C, Wet C Noise 68db
All Season -225/65R17 102H VECTOR 4SEASONS SUV G2 FP - Grades = Fuel C, Wet B Noise 68db

Top Goodyear Wrangler AP Review

Given 90% while driving a Land Rover Freelander 2 (225/65 R17 V) on a combination of roads for 85,000 easy going miles
My car came fitted with theses tyres, I had to change them for an mot, done 41000 mile, second set is now due as mot is due now car has 85000, I have ordered the same tyres again . Dot drive too hard but have pulled a 1.5kt caravan for about 20-30000 mile, not a flicker. This set seemed to loose a little air and need pumping up few times. Would recommend , no problems in snow or wet
3 - tyre reviewed on August 13, 2014

Latest Goodyear Wrangler AP Reviews

Have you driven on the Goodyear Wrangler AP tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Goodyear Wrangler AP? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Goodyear Wrangler AP >>

3 - tyre reviewed on August 13, 2014
Given 84% while driving a Land Rover Freelander 2 (235/60 R18 V) on a combination of roads for 21,000 spirited miles
These tyres have been replaced by Land Rover with Pirelli Scorpion Zero - which is what I am now replacing them with. They have traveled 22000 miles on spirited driving - and have performed faultlessly. Wear is even - and the grip has been exceptional in the dry, fine in the wet and felt very safe in the heavy snow of the past 2 winters (it may be because of the M&S - mud and snow - designation). I would not hesitate to buy these again.
0 - tyre reviewed on October 19, 2011
Want the best 18" Sports tyre? Watch this!
Given 74% while driving a Land Rover Freelander 2 (235/60 R18 V) on mostly country roads for 30,000 easy going miles
From new had one written off after 1 week when a 2cm piece of flint went straight through the tread. Otherwise they have worn very well @ 30000 miles they still have a 3.5mm - 4.0mm depth. My concern with this tyre is lack of grip on snow/ice under breaking and cornering. This is making me consider a winter tyre such as the Vredestein Wintrac 4 Xtreme as an alternative choice.
0 - tyre reviewed on October 26, 2010