Habilead SportMax S2000

The Habilead SportMax S2000 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 7 tyre reviews averaging 87% over 45,174 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Habilead SportMax S2000
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Habilead SportMax S2000

Questions and Answers for the Habilead SportMax S2000

2020-05-19 - Are they flat run tyres?

I have not seen any runflat sizes of the SPORTMAX S2000

Top Habilead SportMax S2000 Review

Given 89% while driving a Opel corsa b 160is (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
Great grip
Approximately 1.5mm in 6 months
Good for both wet and dry seasons
Definitely buy again
151 - tyre reviewed on December 23, 2018

Latest Habilead SportMax S2000 Reviews

Have you driven on the Habilead SportMax S2000 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Habilead SportMax S2000? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Habilead SportMax S2000 >>

Given 53% while driving a Hyundai Accent (195/45 R16) on mostly motorways for 10,000 average miles
I had these on the rear when I bought the car. Tried them on the front during service rotation. Felt very slippy even on the dry. Wet handling is quite poor. The tyre has developed some cracks on the shoulder- Manufacturing date: 4218, less than 2 years old. Lot of thread remain however. approx 5mm.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 17, 2020
Want the best tyre for real world driving? Watch this!
Given 93% while driving a Renault (195/55 R16) on mostly motorways for 0 easy going miles
Honestly I like the look ,and they drive well with minimum noise,but the only problem I had was within a year I filled a complaint with the supplier that they are tearing fast even though I do only 40 to 50 kilometers a day from home to work, I'm still using them even now .I bought them in june 2017 and I was told that its wear and tear and that it could be how I drive!, but still sad even I really like them so much. I had than 40000 kilometers on them.
18 - tyre reviewed on May 16, 2020
Given 94% while driving a Toyota Mark X (225/45 R18) on a combination of roads for 2,174 average miles
Tires handle well on dry and wet conditions in regards to grip, car appears stable and steering response is great, tires are quiet on the road and very comfortable: a very big difference from the Achills ATR sport I inherited with the car.

The only issue so far is a swollen side wall on one of them making it appear that the tires have a weak sidewall just before clocking 1000km.

I will buy again thus far and recommend any other person as well
13 - tyre reviewed on November 11, 2019
Given 86% while driving a Infiniti 2017 Infiniti Q50 Red Sport (255/45 R18) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
Very nice tires would buy again.
35 - tyre reviewed on May 29, 2019