Hankook Vantra LT

The Hankook Vantra LT is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Van

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 67% over 28,000 miles driven.

2019 ADAC Van 215/65 R16 C Tyre Test - 15th of 16 tyres

• Positive - Good in the dry.
  • Negative - Very weak in the wet, relatively high wear.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Hankook Vantra LT
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Hankook Vantra LT. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Hankook Vantra LT Review

Given 53% while driving a Fiat doblo (195/60 R16 H) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
Very weak on wet roads, turning and braking are awful. On dry it doesn't impress also but it is a little better.
I' ve made 30000kms with them and i think they would last at least more 10000kms, but i'm going to put new tires because this ones don't give me the confidence i need, speacially on the wet.
2 - tyre reviewed on May 11, 2019

Latest Hankook Vantra LT Reviews

Have you driven on the Hankook Vantra LT tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Vantra LT.

Given 100% while driving a Fiat CAMPER Knaus 5.2mt. 2.8i.d.TD (215/55 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 25,000 easy going miles
Before purchasing the tyres (Hankook Vantra 8PR) are fitted on 2850kg Camper with 122hp Turbo Diesel.
The tires are amazing, what I mean, The Camper is spending a lot of time stopped, with a danger to have the tires deformed. I did read those are not having this problem at all, and YES after 3 years using them in all four real seasons in Bulgaria, I confirm they do not deform. The camper sometimes is heavily loaded in the rear, with Motocross motorcycle on a custom ramp with extension of 2m behind the rear axle.. The load stress to the tires is huge for their size.
In the summer they are solid on asphalt, in offroad, no serious knobs to help the big construction of the camper (Alkoven version). Sometimes need to go with the rear in order to climb some hill while offroad. The incredible thing is I did use them already for two winters, with ice and they do perform better than some crappy tires marked as pure "winter". They have no suitable knobs for snow ! I do keep chains with me if there is a hill with snow, not happened in my use till now but few times on ice they were brilliant. While in offroad, many times have them suffering the big torque of the engine and while in gravel or stones, the tires are sliding and really suffering, but still in good shape with no signs of bad wear. Love them. Just ordered same brand for my car - different model.
The only thing is they are up to 4.5 BAR, some campers require 5.0 bars front and rear.
cheers
Martin
1 - tyre reviewed on December 4, 2019
Given 49% while driving a Fiat ducato van (215/75 R16 R) on mostly motorways for 3,000 easy going miles
Very sadly disappointing, the performance was very good in general, however after many recommendations, I must have purchased a bad batch. Since purchasing a full set of four and having them professionally fitted 2 yrs ago, I have had 3 fail with extremely large sidewall bubbles, 2 whilst on holiday in France. Everytime I take the tyre to be inspected before replacement I am told that I must have hit a pot hole, which simply wasn't true.
The tyres were fitted with the correct pressure for the vehicle and its load and speed.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 3, 2019
This is the ultimate tyre test! Watch now!
2 - tyre reviewed on May 11, 2019