Infinity Ecosis

The Infinity Ecosis is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 9 tyre reviews averaging 75% over 48,500 miles driven.

2018 New and Worn Summer Tyre Test - 10th of 17 tyres

2018 Auto Bild 15 inch Summer Tyre Test - 13th of 20 tyres

• Positive - Stable dry handling, low noise, low price.
  • Negative - Average aquaplaning result, average mileage.

2018 AutoBild Summer Tyre Overview - 12th of 47 tyres

185/65 R14 86T   E C 70 7.50kgs
205/60 R16 96V XL   C C 72 9.50kgs
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Infinity Ecosis. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Infinity Ecosis Review

Given 77% while driving a Renault megane cc (195/50 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 1,000 spirited miles
First 1000 Miles done since getting these tyres fitted to the front of the other half's Megane and I'm very impressed. Were getting rid of the car shortly so didn't want to spend a lot on premium tyres. Cant comment much on wear yet but the grip for a budget tyre in the wet and dry is very good. Neither her nor I have noticed any negatives since replacing the continentals that were on it and we both drive hard. These tyres are an excellent low cost alternative to the premium brands.
37 - tyre reviewed on February 26, 2016

Latest Infinity Ecosis Reviews

Have you driven on the Infinity Ecosis tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Infinity Ecosis? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Infinity Ecosis >>

Given 85% while driving a Volvo C30 1.6 Drive (205/55 R16 V) on mostly town for 1,000 easy going miles
Had these put on a couple months ago on my volvo c30. I was worried at first because of the price that they might feel a little unstable but I needn't have been dubious. They are extremely good under heavy breaking which I've had to do twice since they've been on. I have both times I was left thinking how good they performed. They feel very stable under wet conditions too.
0 - tyre reviewed on July 23, 2019
Given 100% while driving a Opel Astra G (195/50 R16 V) on mostly country roads for 0 spirited miles
I have now 15k Kilometers I'll buy it again. I don't change other brand again
11 - tyre reviewed on May 4, 2017
Want the best 18" Sports tyre? Watch this!
37 - tyre reviewed on February 26, 2016
Given 71% while driving a Mercedes Benz C270 CDI (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 5,000 average miles
Fitted to my fronts on a Mercedes coupe, done 5000 miles, genuinely impressed in all conditions apart from snow ice, I would recommend you buy them but not for high performance cars obviously.
4 - tyre reviewed on October 23, 2015
Given 76% while driving a Renault Clio 1.5 dCi 86 (195/50 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 500 average miles
Affordable branded tyre that drives smoothly£46 each fitted from Asda Tyres.

Wear doesn't look like it is going to be great, but on the back axles it should last a fair amount of time for the price.

C for Fuel Efficiency.
C for Wet Stop distance.
Stopping distance in the dry is good.

Would buy again. No issues.
1 - tyre reviewed on April 28, 2015