Infinity INF 030

The Infinity INF 030 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 7 tyre reviews averaging 47% over 49,252 miles driven.

2012 European Summer Tyre Test - 165/70 R14 - 15th of 15 tyres

• Positive - Top marks for wear.
  • Negative - Loud, very bad in the wet.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Infinity INF 030
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Infinity INF 030. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Infinity INF 030 Review

Given 31% while driving a Volkswagen Polo 6N (175/65 R13) on mostly town for 4,000 average miles
Done about 5000km in dry weather, afraid to do any more on rain...
Turns need to be made reeaallllyy slooowww in order not to slide too much
4 - tyre reviewed on March 15, 2012

Latest Infinity INF 030 Reviews

Have you driven on the Infinity INF 030 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the INF 030.

Given 99% while driving a Vauxhall Corsa (175/65 R14) on mostly town for 250 easy going miles
I bought 2 infinity-030 tyres in 175/65/14 and they are the best budget tyres you could wish for brilliant handling in wet and dry comfort excellent wear all perfectly even would definitely recommend these to anyone will buy again thanks infinity 👍👍👍👍
0 - tyre reviewed on March 11, 2017
Given 40% while driving a Volkswagen Golf 1.9 Tdi (195/65 R15 H) on mostly town for 5,000 average miles
I've just had the inf-030's removed from my VW Golf. Living in Scotland, I really need tyres with good grip in the wet. Unfortunately the Infinity's are plain dangerous in bad conditions. I was getting constant wheel spin on acceleration (traction control always kicking in), regardless of how gentle I was with the throttle. Cornering in wet is pretty shocking too, the car was understeering on roundabouts at around 10 mph and the car never really felt secure on the road. I changed them because I honestly felt it was only a matter of time before they caused an accident. Grip in the dry was OK, still nowhere near as secure as other brands I’ve used over the years (Dunlop/Conti/Goodyear). Road noise is well above average in my opinion too.. Please spend an extra few quid too avoid the Infinitys...
2 - tyre reviewed on July 15, 2016
This is the ultimate tyre test! Watch now!
Given 37% while driving a Daihatsu Sirion (175/65 R14) on mostly motorways for 20,000 average miles
I've had these tyres for 2 years and drive in mild weather all year round. I've found that the road noise from these tyres is rather excessive. The dry road holding is fair and I haven't had problems in wet weather. I've just had a "Puncture" on the front right tyre the but the hole, which is more like a tear is in the side wall. I think these tyres are not very safe.
0 - tyre reviewed on December 30, 2013
Given 64% while driving a Fiat Panda (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 2 spirited miles
Early days yet as I've only done a few thousand miles since getting these.
However, due to the extreme wet weather in the UK currently I have done many miles in very wet conditions on a wide range of roads from single track country lanes through to motorways - over 600 miles every week.
So far I have found them to be quieter than my previous tyres and grip, particularly in the wet is NOT that bad at all - I had been surprised at other reviewer comments - perhaps they had Friday issue tyres.
Ratings are somewhat middle of the road as it's early days yet.
Time will tell!
0 - tyre reviewed on June 13, 2012
Done about 5000km in dry weather, afraid to do any more on rain...
Turns need to be made reeaallllyy slooowww in order not to slide too much