Kumho KL33

The Kumho KL33 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 73% over 46,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Kumho KL33
235/60 R18 103H   C C 70
235/55 R19 101H   C C 69
235/55 R19 101H   C C 69
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Kumho KL33. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Kumho KL33 Review

Given 83% while driving a BMW X5 3.0 diesel (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 32,000 spirited miles
VERY pleasantly surprised by these tyres. 255/55/18 fitted to E53 3.0d. I'm a tyre snob, well was. I trusted my tyre guy on these and am very glad I did. Streets ahead of the Bridgestones I had fitted on it before. They manage to do the trifecta. Great feel, are quiet and grippy. Highly recommended.
68 - tyre reviewed on September 8, 2016

Latest Kumho KL33 Reviews

Have you driven on the Kumho KL33 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the KL33.

Nissan (235/65 R18) on mostly motorways for 0 average miles
I have just bought the kumho kl33 4 pieces yesterday. the road noise is very terrible. I will never go for kumho ever again in my life and wouldn't recommend anyone else for this brand.
very very disappointed with the road noise. I have to really switch on the music at high volume to overcome the terrible road noise.
9 - tyre reviewed on November 13, 2018
Given 66% while driving a Kia Motors (235/65 R17 H) on mostly town for 13,000 average miles
Tyres are original equipment for our 2016 Kia Carnival 3.3l (Australia) the tyres were performing well until now. Tread depth currently at 4.5mm after 22,000 kms simple suburban driving and occasional highway driving. Dry grip is good however cornering can feel flat with feedback lacking. comfortable and reasonably quiet. Wet grip is good but can be weak if take off is too quick. However in the last 4 months the tyre tread blocks have started tear off /missing chunks in places and the tyre blocks are cracking at the base and look like they are seperating or delaminating. i have spoken to Kumho and are in the process of getting them checked by their engineers i will repost to advise of the outcome. I hope they back their product.
22 - tyre reviewed on February 9, 2018
Do winter tyres really work on supercars? Watch this video to find out!
Given 71% while driving a Hyundai Santa Fe (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 1,000 spirited miles
In fairness, it is a good tyre which is good value for money. Only dislike or perceived negative handling characteristic - slightly more "turn-in" on the steering required during cornering and slightly "firmer" ride compared to previous OEM tyre i.e. Nexen Roadian 581.
Given its competitive pricing and good value for money (here in SE Asia), I would definitely consider buying it again.
12 - tyre reviewed on April 1, 2017