Kumho V70a

Kumho V70a Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 73% while driving a Toyota celica st (205/50 R15) on track for 123 spirited miles
Good track tires sticks good when tyers cold,
On sporting track days with only one lap time per car.
Much better after two lap track times and by lap 4 and 5 last lap Very good.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 4, 2019
Given 96% while driving a SEAT Leon Cupra Tdi (215/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 5,890 average miles
the first time after a long time. I was very pleased. strongly suggesting friends who are thinking. wet and dry performance is amazingly good. I took it to the street and the runway. and I use it from both sides. I will definitely take it again. road holding and reactions after tire heating are absolutely necessary.
10 - tyre reviewed on March 8, 2018
Given 96% while driving a Honda Civic Type R (205/40 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 459 average miles
Amazing slick tire. Dry anda wet very good. My Favorite slick tire. Ring , curcit and street...
13 - tyre reviewed on March 8, 2018
Given 94% while driving a SEAT Leon FR 2.0 TFSI (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 56,000 spirited miles
Best slick tire. Cash and performans. Dry grip very very very nice. Rainy? Amazing :)
5 - tyre reviewed on March 7, 2018
Given 89% while driving a Alfa Romeo MiTo (205/40 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 150,000 miles

I used the product in MiTo. the dry ground is incredibly good. It is also possible to use it in normal city. it feels safe in the rainy weather. I did not expect so good. I will definitely buy it again. I wish you a good day.
2 - tyre reviewed on March 7, 2018
Given 77% while driving a Fiat Grande Punto TJet (205/40 R17 W) on for 0 miles
Hello. I would like to comment between the two as someone who used toyo earlier. Toyo is also a very good quality tire. I was very pleased. gives incredibly beautiful results on dry ground. I also used the toyo tire MiTo. I can say that for kumho. medium point tjet model. and I chose this tire to use it daily. The result is excellent. The tire is incredibly grasping the way of heat. very good on wet ground. I am very surprised by this performance. Suggest to friends who think.
12 - tyre reviewed on March 2, 2018
Given 60% while driving a Honda Civic Type R (225/45 R17) on track for 600 spirited miles
Good once you have heat in them, you can really nail it in the dry (K60) med compound. I bought some old tyres (5 years but still had preserver on) and I think they're probably better younger. I had no grip in the wet until they were warm (on the rear they were useless but ok on the front/FF car).
There's not as much tread as r888 or 595 federals which means driving home on illegal tyres if you don't watch the wear.
They were so stiff to get on, now my mate won't change my tyres any more!! The sidewalls are mega strong.
Easy to spin in the dry if you have them on the rear and they are cold also, beware.
6 - tyre reviewed on April 28, 2014
Given 73% while driving a Subaru Impreza WRX STI (225/45 R17) on track for 10,000 spirited miles
Awsome trackday tire
52 - tyre reviewed on March 7, 2014
Given 81% while driving a MINI JCW GP2 (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 7,000 average miles
Great tyres, fantastic grip on my 2013 (MINI) John Cooper Works GP2