Lassa DriveWays Sport

The Lassa DriveWays Sport is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 77% over 11,500 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Lassa DriveWays Sport
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Lassa DriveWays Sport
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Lassa DriveWays Sport. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Lassa DriveWays Sport Review

Given 89% while driving a Mercedes Benz A45 (235/35 R19) on mostly town for 0 average miles
I buy my tyre to my mercedes a45..before that I want to buy a Michelin PS4,but tyre shop recemend this tyre..he said more safe money and get the top performance as a PS4..it’s a good tyre for cruising or sport mode.. good grip 😍 and save money😀
43 - tyre reviewed on September 1, 2018

Latest Lassa DriveWays Sport Reviews

Have you driven on the Lassa DriveWays Sport tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Lassa DriveWays Sport? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Lassa DriveWays Sport >>

Given 89% while driving a Volkswagen Golf MK5 GT 170 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
These are very reliable tyres and I put them at the front. Excellent grip in both dry and wet. The sidewall is just stiff enough to ensure stable cornering and handling. Not the quiestest tyres but the noise level is totally acceptable.
8 - tyre reviewed on March 24, 2019
Want the best tyre for real world driving? Watch this!
Given 52% while driving a Peugeot 308 BlueHDI EAT6 (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 1,500 average miles
Disappointed with these as they come from the same factory as Bridgestone. Handling seems okay but too noisy. Had Goodyear Efficient Grip on before and they were miles ahead. Recommended by the tyre fitter as they didn't have Goodyear but wouldn't buy again.
3 - tyre reviewed on March 15, 2019