Lassa Impetus Revo

Lassa Impetus Revo Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 76% while driving a Toyota Avensis (215/55 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 1,000 spirited miles
Its early days for these tyres but they are really good for grip and quiet. I was slightly worried about buying this brand as normally when something is cheap it is not very good. I have to say very impressed, have only done 1000 miles on them so the wear rate could still let them down but they are better than the good year excellence that came off the car
26 - tyre reviewed on December 23, 2016
Given 96% while driving a Mitsubishi Lancer EX 2.0 MIVEC (MAN) (205/55 R16 T) on mostly town for 60,000 easy going miles
Good tyre good price
15 - tyre reviewed on October 7, 2016
Given 91% while driving a Renault twingo (185/55 R15 V) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
Very comfort tyres for bumpy roads.
Good value for money
6 - tyre reviewed on May 13, 2016
Given 91% while driving a Renault twingo (225/45 R17) on for 0 miles
Nice Tyers for nice price
13 - tyre reviewed on May 1, 2016
Given 80% while driving a Toyota Wish (205/55 R16) on mostly town for 10,000 average miles
Good tyre good price, not perfect but still perform well in every aspect. Good handling even I keep driving @ around 110km/h.
7 - tyre reviewed on March 4, 2016
Given 84% while driving a Skoda Octavia (205/55 R16 H) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
Very,very good tires..best bay so fare
100 - tyre reviewed on February 20, 2016
Given 94% while driving a Renault Clio 1.6 16v (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 40,000 average miles
Very solid and comfortable tyre.
1 - tyre reviewed on March 28, 2015
Given 76% while driving a Toyota (205/60 R16) on a combination of roads for 18 average miles
Very good tyres had these for 17months and done labour 18, 000 miles on them.change them cos the left front is very wear on side walls due to I live near a lot of roundabouts lots of right turns. They are still very gripy even in wet.done these on motorways, very good in snow specially last years winter.car is usually packed with family so not a bad tyre.
1 - tyre reviewed on November 17, 2012
Given 74% while driving a Renault Clio 1.4 (185/55 R15 V) on a combination of roads for 12,000 average miles
I bought a Clio 1.4 in April 2011 and these were fitted to the front. I have to say that they've performed fairly well for a budget brand. I didn't make a note of the tread when I bought them but they looked fairly new with lots of tread. I've covered 12,000 miles in 10 months in all conditions and all types of road. I don't recall any scary moments, but then again, I don't drive like a lunatic. I have the odd blast now and again, to the legal speed limit obviously. I'm changing them at the moment with 3+mm of tread left as they're starting to let go in the wet and are getting fairly noisy. They look good and have a sporty tread pattern. I don't really know how they performed from new and probably wouldn't specify them to be fitted as I wanted to go for a better brand this time round. I was recommended Vredestein Hi-Tracs over Toyos and are now on the front, for only £125 fitted.
1 - tyre reviewed on January 10, 2012