Linglong Green Max EcoTouring

The Linglong Green Max EcoTouring is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 64% over 200 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Linglong Green Max EcoTouring
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Linglong Green Max EcoTouring
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Linglong Green Max EcoTouring. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Linglong Green Max EcoTouring Review

Given 90% while driving a Toyota (175/65 R14 T) on mostly country roads for 0 easy going miles
I had driven my car 55000kms+ on this very tyre without a single problem..
Much satisfy buying again...
44 - tyre reviewed on August 10, 2016

Latest Linglong Green Max EcoTouring Reviews

Have you driven on the Linglong Green Max EcoTouring tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Linglong Green Max EcoTouring? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Linglong Green Max EcoTouring >>

Given 100% while driving a Mitsubishi 380GT (215/60 R16) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
have used a variety of ling long tires on all my vehicles for a while,on 4x4, on the work truck, on mobile home,on family van & on my car,they last well,do the job you expect from a tire,the price is very good compared to other brands,
8 - tyre reviewed on August 2, 2017
Want the best 18" Sports tyre? Watch this!
I had driven my car 55000kms+ on this very tyre without a single problem..
Much satisfy buying again...
44 - tyre reviewed on August 10, 2016
Given 40% while driving a Ford (215/60 R16) on mostly motorways for 200 average miles
Had these tyres on my BA falcon for 3 weeks, lots of road noise, drifting do not hold going into corners well did not have confidence in them at all put new bridgestones back onto my car today, do not recommend at all.
Cheryl
11 - tyre reviewed on November 10, 2014

See all 3 customer reviews of the Linglong Green Max EcoTouring (newest first) >>