MRF Perfinza CLX1

The MRF Perfinza CLX1 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 92% over 6,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the MRF Perfinza CLX1
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the MRF Perfinza CLX1
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the MRF Perfinza CLX1. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top MRF Perfinza CLX1 Review

Given 92% while driving a Volkswagen Vento 1.6 TDI (195/60 R15 V) on mostly motorways for 6,000 spirited miles
Yes, you might be wondering why I gave such high ratings but I'll have to be honest. These tires perform beyond the limits of the car. The ABS has never kicked in after installing them and I can throw the car into any corner with a good amount of speed. The tires just hold on like a leech and doesn't ask for any additional input/correction. I doubt I can push any further into a corner until I upgrade to a stiffer suspension because there is quite a bit of body roll in very sharp corners. The steering feedback is amazing. I know exactly what the tires are doing and there's a really nice weighted feeling. It gives me immense confidence to cruise at 150 kmph and beyond. In comparison, I used to find it comfortable to cruise upto 140 kmph in the Bridgestone Turanza ER300 and upto 130 kmph in the Apollo Acceleres. I can confidently go between barricades at around 90 kmph which are found at intersections on the highways in India Tire noise was low when I started using it. It has slightly increased. At this rate, I'm expecting it to create a racket at the end of its life. Comfort is very average. Up sized from 185/60R15 and the increase in comfort was not too much considering there's a 6mm additional sidewall height gain. Haven't been able to drive it in the wet properly. But, this totally meets my need for some serious driving. Although 105 PS and 250 NM of torque is very much normal for any car, I use every bit of it and I hope this can be used as a reference for your needs. PS: VW Vento is basically a 6R Polo Sedan.
1 - tyre reviewed on June 1, 2020

Latest MRF Perfinza CLX1 Reviews

Have you driven on the MRF Perfinza CLX1 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the MRF Perfinza CLX1? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your MRF Perfinza CLX1 >>