Mastersteel PROSPORT

The Mastersteel PROSPORT is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 58% over 77,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Mastersteel PROSPORT
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Mastersteel PROSPORT
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Mastersteel PROSPORT. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Mastersteel PROSPORT Review

Given 11% while driving a Mercedes Benz E Class (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 15,000 average miles
the worst tyres in the world
97 - tyre reviewed on September 10, 2015

Latest Mastersteel PROSPORT Reviews

Have you driven on the Mastersteel PROSPORT tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Mastersteel PROSPORT? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Mastersteel PROSPORT >>

Given 94% while driving a Hyundai Excel X3 (195/50 R15 V) on a combination of roads for 32,000 spirited miles
These tires are performing well above my expectations, they were recommended to me by a local mechanic and I decided to give them a try. It turns out they're really good! No matter how fast I go through a corner in dry weather my car grips the surface like there is a magnetic force between the car and the road. On wet surfaces it isn't bad either but strongly dependant on which type of surface and the amount of water but the overall performance is good enough.
0 - tyre reviewed on July 15, 2020
Given 74% while driving a Mercedes Benz E280 (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 20,000 easy going miles
I dont take tyres to the max. They have worked well for me and have lasted longer than the so called top brand Dunlop.
13 - tyre reviewed on December 24, 2016
Want the best tyre for real world driving? Watch this!
the worst tyres in the world
97 - tyre reviewed on September 10, 2015
Given 50% while driving a Renault Laguna II (205/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
DRY WEATHER TYRES ARE OK, BUT WITH WET ROAD CONSDITIONS PLEASE TAKE CARE WITH SUDDENLY BRAKING, AND TAKE CARE WITH ACCELERATION AT ROUND ABOUTS
12 - tyre reviewed on July 13, 2015