Matador MP 42 Elite 2

Matador MP 42 Elite 2 Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 59% while driving a Skoda Fabia 1.2 (165/70 R14 T) on mostly motorways for 12,000 average miles
The tyre is only suitable for desert areas. On wet it is not only bad, but dangerous.
I got a Skoda at work with these tyres on. They might be some 4 years old. The rubber went hard. Despite having still some 4-5mm, they are really dangerous on wet road. They dont brake at all.
Now I'm lucky that there is a winter season and I drive winter Nokians.
0 - tyre reviewed on January 22, 2015
Given 83% while driving a Skoda Octavia estate (195/65 R15) on a combination of roads for 10,000 easy going miles
Simple and long lasting tires.
Bought a four of them second hand with less than a half of tread left and got some 10K miles out of them.
Good grip on dry and slightly worse on dry (losing some grip on hard starts and hard stops).
0 - tyre reviewed on August 24, 2014
Given 46% while driving a Skoda Octavia (195/65 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
this tires came on Skoda Octavia 2; I have 70000 km with them and are still good; don t like them on mountain rainy roads; because this is my first car and my first tires my opinion is subjective...next year looking to buy Dunlop BlueResponse
0 - tyre reviewed on August 16, 2013
Given 59% while driving a Skoda Fabia 1.4TDi (185/60 R14 T) on a combination of roads for 40 easy going miles
Pretty good in the wet and dry, but they do have a big problem during the hot summer days. The ABS just kicks in too soon, and your stoping ditance is much longer than ussual. I'm sure it's not the car's fault, as the Continental and Barum tyres I had after that didn't have this problem. The wear was good, they lasted for about 70.000 km, but I would never buy them again.
0 - tyre reviewed on March 12, 2013
Given 70% while driving a Nissan almera 1.5 (195/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 30,000 easy going miles
These were fitted to the rear of our Almeara when we bought it, they don’t have a hard life as rear tyres on this car, but have lasted vey well, no complaints so far.
0 - tyre reviewed on October 2, 2011