Maxxis MA Z4S Victra

The Maxxis MA Z4S Victra is a High Performance All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 17 tyre reviews averaging 84% over 258,400 miles driven.

2015 Auto Bild 215/55 R16 Technical Tyre Test - 6th of 10 tyres

• Positive - Good balance and handling, good dry braking
  • Negative - Long braking distance in the wet, noisy, low comfort, high rolling resistance
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Maxxis MA Z4S Victra
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Maxxis MA Z4S Victra. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Maxxis MA Z4S Victra Review

Given 93% while driving a MINI Cooper S (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 5,000 spirited miles
I went to check Maxxis after a friend recomendation, they are really great, I could compare this with the Bridgestone Potenza. Simply great.

Also I drove with the terrible Pirelli Runflats for a while,and

This Maxxis are better!, great grip and excellent wear.
75 - tyre reviewed on September 22, 2015

Latest Maxxis MA Z4S Victra Reviews

Have you driven on the Maxxis MA Z4S Victra tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Maxxis MA Z4S Victra? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Maxxis MA Z4S Victra >>

Given 96% while driving a Mazda CX7 (235/60 R18) on a combination of roads for 40,000 spirited miles
I replaced my Michelin tyres in my CX7 after 40,000kms and decided to go for this Maxxis Vicra Z4S, as a regular Michellin user I was very surprised with the overall performance and durability of this Maxxis, City and Highway it has lasted 60,000 and still has 1mm depth, the handling and feedback of the road is really good in the first 30,000 kms after it start degrading, which I believe is normal, it is a very quiet tyre and I have travelled in very narrow and curvy roads in heavy rainning conditions and the traction was superb. Where I live I dont have snow or ice roads, but heavy raining is present 6 months every year. Definitely a Maxxis loyal customer.
2 - tyre reviewed on November 14, 2019
Given 93% while driving a Kia Motors carens 2.0l (225/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 0 easy going miles
I have used other brands such as Yokohama, hankook and goodyear the truth these maxxis are great and have good grip in dry and wet has comfort. I recommend them on the road and on the trail.
0 - tyre reviewed on April 28, 2019
Trying to pick the very best winter tyre? Watch this!

Also I drove with the terrible Pirelli Runflats for a while,and

This Maxxis are better!, great grip and excellent wear.
75 - tyre reviewed on September 22, 2015
Given 87% while driving a Saab Automobile 9.3 SS (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 1,000 average miles
Not as silent as a KUMHO KU31, and feels bit heavy, like a reebok classics, not a skechers gorun :)
8 - tyre reviewed on May 15, 2015
Given 93% while driving a Audi (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 42,000 spirited miles
I have driven a lot of performance tires on some very sophisticated cars and have found the MA-Z4S to be the most impressive tires !!!!
19 - tyre reviewed on October 30, 2013