Maxxis MA iPro Victra iPro

Maxxis MA iPro Victra iPro Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 71% while driving a BMW 520d (225/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 18,000 spirited miles
I am using Maxxis Ipro in Thailand with 520d and 320i. The tyre is amazingly having great handling ability, especially on dry road. I normally drive fast but with this tyre, I am assured with the safety given from the tyre because it gives me honest feedback to the steering wheel and to the car chassis. This tyre is not soft like Hankook V12 Evo2 but with its higher stiffness, I am more pleased when driving because it goes straight just as I expect it to go when I turn the steering wheel.

With its economical price, I am absoloutely pleased with this tyre. In my opinion, it perform even greater than my Bridgestone S001 RFT given with the car because I-Pro gives my more honest road feedback than S001 RFT.

Only not outstanding part of I-Pro for me is the wet road grip. It is not unacceptable, but on wet road, I am not dare driving in high speed on them because it tends to understeer and the turn is not at the most accurate level with I-Pro on wet but only I slowdown just a bit, I can drive with joy.
5 - tyre reviewed on July 26, 2019
Given 67% while driving a Daihatsu Perodua Axia (195/50 R15) on a combination of roads for 15,000 average miles
Great value for the price. Surprised with the grip on both wet and dry at this price point. Wears quite quickly though, only driven for slightly over 15,000 km and it's already at 50% level.
2 - tyre reviewed on June 1, 2019
Given 81% while driving a Toyota Perodua Alza (205/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 28,000 average miles
Value For Money with Great Performance....

Mine 205.45.17 size installed at Perodua Alza (Toyota Passo Sette). Very comfort although use almost 2 years, still silent and no noise. The grip performance also good with good breaking in wet condition. This week i will replace my tyre and will use this tyre again because it very economy with great performance.

Tyre Spec: Threadware 240, Traction AA, Temperature A
Very Economy: MYR210/piece
Comfort: Like Conti Max Comfort
Grip: Better than Michelin Pilot Sport 3
117 - tyre reviewed on December 6, 2017
Given 86% while driving a Nissan R33 Skyline GtS25T (205/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 1,000 spirited miles
have them on the front of my turbocharged 2.5L skyline around 3100lbs
they grip and offer a good ride on bumpy jamaican roads

i find they do fairly well in jamaica and i have frequently taken them to over 100mph 140mph max thus far in them

they hold up well and braking and cornering makes them feel like they are glued to the road great traction even in rain
68 - tyre reviewed on May 27, 2015
Given 84% while driving a Honda Civic FD1 1.8 i Vtec (225/45 R17 W) on mostly town for 3,000 spirited miles
Got this for my honda civic. I had installed kenda but they were very hard and slippery. Immediately changed for these tyres. They offer amazing grip and feedback. I m impressed and they are not much expensive.
16 - tyre reviewed on November 20, 2014
Given 79% while driving a Subaru (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 3,000 spirited miles
Outstanding grip at normal/legal speeds. Pressures of 37-39 psi (same front & rear) work best for me- 'dialing' out most/all understeer possible on factor suspension. Excellent grip in wet (lower levels of grip than dry but still very impressive). Noise levels low, more than happy with them. Comfort levels are dependent on pressures. Overall good/great balance of comfort /handling/noise. My ONLY concern is the higher than expected wear rate. The tyre sells for $210-230 RRP here in Australia so that price makes that one issue less of a concern. After many months trying to find a tire I could be happy with for a price I can afford, I have finally found ONE and trying to find a 'better tire' (for me) is probably not going to be worth the effort. 3.5-4/5 Overall score.
2 - tyre reviewed on August 26, 2012