Mayrun MR500

The Mayrun MR500 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 11 tyre reviews averaging 84% over 126,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Mayrun MR500
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Mayrun MR500
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Mayrun MR500. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Mayrun MR500 Review

(225/45 R17) on for 0 miles
Bought mayruns and thought they were really good at first especially due to the price , but after about 6-7 months they began to crack and separate around the rim with about 80% of tread left the tire was ruined .. I had a brandnew alignment so that wasnt the problem they looked as if they weew dry rotted but they were pratically brandnew ... I wont be buying again if youe lookin for cheap decent tires get nankangs
26 - tyre reviewed on July 27, 2016

Latest Mayrun MR500 Reviews

Have you driven on the Mayrun MR500 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the MR500.

(225/45 R17) on for 0 miles
26 - tyre reviewed on July 27, 2016
Given 89% while driving a Nissan Maxima (235/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
Great tires well worth the price. Better than my p zeros
1 - tyre reviewed on July 4, 2016
Looking for the best all season tyre? Watch this video!
Given 77% while driving a Mazda RX8 (225/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 1,000 spirited miles
I had read alot about these tyres and was driven mainly by budget.The tyres on my RX8 were Bridgestone Potenza,s and were old and cracked,didnt handle that great and did nothing for confidence.I just wanted them off and thought i would try these for now until i could get the wheels re-furbed and some gripy rubber all at the same time.Went down to a 40 profile from a 45 but it didnt make a huge difference to speed readings.Would i buy again? You bet.....for £174 pound fitted for four i am over the moon. They feel WAY better than the Bridgestones....quiet,very grippy and suit a driving style which is spirited.The sidewalls dont feel to soft,The back end of the car hangs on for dear life and around back roads the feedback is truely great,not just because they are cheap but great-end of.In the wet,well i dont push a light rear wheel drive car hard anyway,but the rating is a B on a scale of A to G so there we go.I will still probably go for a stickier tyre next year, but if anybody is reading,go buy and enjoy and put the £430 or so you save over a leading brand into a holiday for the kids.
3 - tyre reviewed on June 19, 2015
Given 89% while driving a Chrysler Crossfire (225/55 R19) on mostly country roads for 4,000 spirited miles
Bought my Mayrun MR500 to replace the Michelin that dry out and cracked on my car with 75% of the tread left. The Mayrun are quite and feedback is better. Handling for spirited driving is pretty good. I would definetly but again. Why pay more for worst quality, I'll tell you quality is not on the name any more, China is making some high quality tires and these top them all.
6 - tyre reviewed on December 20, 2014
Given 77% while driving a Chevrolet (235/50 R18 V) on mostly motorways for 70,000 spirited miles
I love these tires.best ones I ever own,they r better than the good years and any other tires out there.i love how feel on the road my car feels solid.no matter what condition the weather is.
2 - tyre reviewed on December 12, 2014