Michelin Anakee 3

The Michelin Anakee 3 is a All Terrain and Off Road All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Motorcycle

This tyre replaced the Michelin Anakee 2

Tyre review data from 5 tyre reviews averaging 67% over 18,500 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Michelin Anakee 3
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Michelin Anakee 3
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Michelin Anakee 3. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Michelin Anakee 3 Review

Given 84% while driving a (155/70 R17 R) on for 0 miles
I have worn out 2 sets of Anakee III with GS 1200 (2008). It is amazing in the wet. Michelin rubber quality is legendary.
55 - tyre reviewed on December 24, 2017

Latest Michelin Anakee 3 Reviews

Have you driven on the Michelin Anakee 3 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Michelin Anakee 3? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Michelin Anakee 3 >>

Given 53% while driving a BMW R1200GS (155/70 R17) on mostly country roads for 5,000 spirited miles
Nice to ride on dry but absolutely scary on wet...
0 - tyre reviewed on December 6, 2019
Given 69% while driving a BMW R1200GS (155/70 R17) on a combination of roads for 6,500 spirited miles
Noisy, very underperforming on wet
0 - tyre reviewed on August 13, 2019
Want the best 18" Sports tyre? Watch this!
Given 63% while driving a BMW R1200GS (120/70 R19) on a combination of roads for 7,000 average miles
These were the OE tyres on my R1200 GSA, very noisy (hence the poor comfort score) but quite hard wearing. I replaced them at 7,000 miles with plenty of life still left in them because I never really felt I could trust them. In the dry they lacked feedback, in the wet they felt very scary, on white lines in the wet very scary. Many riders have nicknamed the Anakee 'Panicky' because that's they feel. I replaced them with Michelin Pilot 4 Trail, a huge improvement in every area except life.
7 - tyre reviewed on June 12, 2018