Michelin Diamaris

The Michelin Diamaris is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 72% over 81,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Michelin Diamaris
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Michelin Diamaris
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Michelin Diamaris. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest Michelin Diamaris Reviews

Have you driven on the Michelin Diamaris tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Diamaris.

Given 70% while driving a Volvo XC90 D5 185 HP (235/65 R17 V) on mostly motorways for 21,000 average miles
I was very happy initially with these tyres for my Volvo XC 90 2007. Excellent grip, which I felt in tight corners. However after only 35000 km, driving about 80% highway 20% city, the grip felt decreased and I could often spin the front wheels when accelerating a bit when starting. I drove in the snow and rain with them when they were still good and was OK (driving carefully). I have now seen that the front tyres are shot, while the back ones are still OK. I have put winter tyres on and will have to buy 2 new summer ones in the spring. I'm disappointed with the early wear, 21000 miles for the front ones. Maybe it's the car, maybe it's me. Who knows? I won't rule out another set, but maybe I'll change just to see if another brand lasts longer.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 27, 2016
Do winter tyres really work on supercars? Watch this video to find out!
Given 91% while driving a Volkswagen Touareg (225/55 R17 V) on mostly motorways for 50,000 average miles
Bought the Touareg with Dunlop tyres, which were very noisy and only lasted 10k miles. Switched to Diamaris all round. A revelation! Much smoother quieter ride and better handling. From memory about 22k miles for the front tyres, and more for the rears.
0 - tyre reviewed on October 24, 2011