Michelin Energy E3A

The Michelin Energy E3A is a Premium Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 10 tyre reviews averaging 74% over 284,060 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Michelin Energy E3A
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Michelin Energy E3A
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Michelin Energy E3A. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Michelin Energy E3A Review

Given 74% while driving a CitroŽn C3 (185/60 R15 H) on mostly motorways for 40,000 average miles
these tyres were the original tyres on my citroen c3 1.4 diesel
good tyres when new but they did not age well
10 - tyre reviewed on September 27, 2017

Latest Michelin Energy E3A Reviews

Have you driven on the Michelin Energy E3A tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Michelin Energy E3A? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Michelin Energy E3A >>

these tyres were the original tyres on my citroen c3 1.4 diesel
good tyres when new but they did not age well
10 - tyre reviewed on September 27, 2017
Trying to pick the very best winter tyre? Watch this!
Given 86% while driving a Subaru Impreza (195/60 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 60 average miles
Had these tyres on the car since it was brand new, so havent had the chance to compare other tyres on this car, but i've gotta say I was definately impressed with the amount of traction it gave and for so long. Previously i would have said that getting nearly 100,000km out of a tyre would mean a rubbish low-grip tyre. There were a number of times where i wasnt so gentle with these tyres either, especially on gravel roads and the occational 'moment of inspiration' on a good old country road. They handle well on tarmac in both dry and wet. They do tend to squeal a bit more than expected on low speed turns such as round-a-bouts without driving agressively. I also found them to be reasonably noisy, although could also be a lack of good sound insulation in the car. Had them rotated every 10,000km at my service and they've served me very well.
0 - tyre reviewed on March 14, 2012