Michelin Pilot Alpin 5

The Michelin Pilot Alpin 5 is a Ultra High Performance Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre replaced the Michelin Pilot Alpin 4

Tyre review data from 5 tyre reviews averaging 86% over 92,500 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Michelin Pilot Alpin 5
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Michelin Pilot Alpin 5
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Michelin Pilot Alpin 5. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Michelin Pilot Alpin 5 Review

Given 81% while driving a Toyota Verso 1.6 D4 D mpv (205/60 R16 H) on mostly country roads for 76,000 spirited miles
This is by far the best winter I have used. I live in the alps and use every weekend to go from 300m to 1740m ski ressort. I have needed to chain up even with 30cm snow. On the packed snow/ice no issues even from standing start on gradient. Knowing the road I push the corners and straights with the knowledge they do not let me down
75 - tyre reviewed on November 5, 2018

Latest Michelin Pilot Alpin 5 Reviews

Have you driven on the Michelin Pilot Alpin 5 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Pilot Alpin 5.

Given 93% while driving a BMW 220d Sport Auto (225/40 R18 V) on a combination of roads for 1,000 spirited miles
After using PA4’s for 3 winter, even if I could not found any information about PA5, I trusted the brand and bought them. Old ones were perfect as we can see in every single review and they amazingly made a better tyre. It is significantly more direct in steering wheel and more quit. Never disappointed me in the snow with my rwd car.
13 - tyre reviewed on November 15, 2019
Given 74% while driving a Volkswagen Passat (235/45 R18 V) on a combination of roads for 2,500 spirited miles
Pros:
The wet grip is very good;
Dry and snow grip is good;
Very good handling in dry and wet conditions;
Damage resistant boards;

Cons:
Very bad in slush road;
Bad in sharp corner on icy road;
21 - tyre reviewed on January 20, 2019
Do winter tyres really work on supercars? Watch this video to find out!
BMW X5 3.0 diesel (255/50 R19) on a combination of roads for 3,000 average miles
Its very easy to rate this tyre - Best winter tyre I evere use. Dont think , just buy them :)
17 - tyre reviewed on January 8, 2019
Given 93% while driving a Audi RS4 Quattro (235/35 R19) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
For a uhp winter tyre this is what you want
11 - tyre reviewed on December 18, 2018