Michelin Pilot Sport 4 SUV

The Michelin Pilot Sport 4 SUV is a Max Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

This tyre replaced the Michelin Latitude Sport 3

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 76% over 5,800 miles driven.

Reports

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Michelin Pilot Sport 4 SUV
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Michelin Pilot Sport 4 SUV

Questions and Answers for the Michelin Pilot Sport 4 SUV

2019-04-16 - Hi - my ML63 2014 is due some new tyres soon. Despite it being seemingly obvious are these the 'right' tyres for it instead of the PS4S? Any idea if you might test these against the Goodyear Asymmetric 3 SUVs which I guess are the closest SUV specialist competitor? Thanks!

They certainly are the right tyre for your SUV. Sadly they've not been in any group tests yet, but you can see the TUV data in the launch report from the PS4 SUV.

Top Michelin Pilot Sport 4 SUV Review

Given 64% while driving a Honda CRV (235/60 R18 V) on mostly motorways for 2,000 spirited miles
Very pricey. Not really worth the money as there are many more tyres which are half the price and performs as good as these.
66 - tyre reviewed on September 5, 2019

Latest Michelin Pilot Sport 4 SUV Reviews

Have you driven on the Michelin Pilot Sport 4 SUV tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Pilot Sport 4 SUV.

Given 86% while driving a Mercedes Benz GLC 250 4 Matic (235/55 R19 W) on mostly town for 2,800 spirited miles
This was my first change of tires on this car. Experiences are relative to the Bridgestone Dueler H/P Sport RFT that originally came with the car. Changed the tires at at 20,000km after I picked up a nasty bolt on one of the tires.

The PS4 SUVs are definitely more comfortable and provided better tracking and feel (as much as a GLC can offer) compared to the Bridgestones. Traction was appreciably better and this allowed me to take the same sweeping bends with greater confidence. 35psi proved to be the sweet spot for the right balance between handling and comfort.

Had the tires for a while now but have held off sharing till I had the opportunity to experience them under wet conditions.

I got my wish today when the skies opened up and gave me a proper heavy tropical thunderstorm. Driving through the city and on the highway, with lashing tropical rain and large standing puddles (on the highway), I am happy to share that the handling was both composed and surefooted. Driving over standing water, at 80km/h, did not leave me with any aquaplaning. This was despite my repeatedly driving over all available standing water (near the median of the highway) all the way home.

Am happy with the PS4SUV so far. More expensive than other offerings in this tire size? Likely. But my previous experiences with higher end Michelin tires on previous cars have convinced me that the price premium is justified.

14 - tyre reviewed on October 26, 2019
66 - tyre reviewed on September 5, 2019
Do winter tyres really work on supercars? Watch this video to find out!

See all 2 customer reviews of the Michelin Pilot Sport 4 SUV (newest first) >>