Michelin Pilot Sport 4 SUV

Michelin Pilot Sport 4 SUV Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 86% while driving a Mercedes Benz GLC 250 4 Matic (235/55 R19 W) on mostly town for 2,800 spirited miles
This was my first change of tires on this car. Experiences are relative to the Bridgestone Dueler H/P Sport RFT that originally came with the car. Changed the tires at at 20,000km after I picked up a nasty bolt on one of the tires.

The PS4 SUVs are definitely more comfortable and provided better tracking and feel (as much as a GLC can offer) compared to the Bridgestones. Traction was appreciably better and this allowed me to take the same sweeping bends with greater confidence. 35psi proved to be the sweet spot for the right balance between handling and comfort.

Had the tires for a while now but have held off sharing till I had the opportunity to experience them under wet conditions.

I got my wish today when the skies opened up and gave me a proper heavy tropical thunderstorm. Driving through the city and on the highway, with lashing tropical rain and large standing puddles (on the highway), I am happy to share that the handling was both composed and surefooted. Driving over standing water, at 80km/h, did not leave me with any aquaplaning. This was despite my repeatedly driving over all available standing water (near the median of the highway) all the way home.

Am happy with the PS4SUV so far. More expensive than other offerings in this tire size? Likely. But my previous experiences with higher end Michelin tires on previous cars have convinced me that the price premium is justified.

48 - tyre reviewed on October 26, 2019
Given 64% while driving a Honda CRV (235/60 R18 V) on mostly motorways for 2,000 spirited miles
Very pricey. Not really worth the money as there are many more tyres which are half the price and performs as good as these.
163 - tyre reviewed on September 5, 2019