Michelin Power RS

The Michelin Power RS is a Extreme Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Motorcycle

This tyre replaced the Michelin Pilot Power 3

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 88% over 6,500 miles driven.

Reports

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Michelin Power RS
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Michelin Power RS
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Michelin Power RS. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Michelin Power RS Review

Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa RK9 (190/50 R17) on a combination of roads for 500 miles
Fitted to my Suzuki hayabusa 1300 always had Pirelli before fancied a change wow what a change from the go loads of grip I ride it like a super bike with in 5 mile knee down outstanding tyre it's just got grip grip grip 10 out of 10 Michelin
15 - tyre reviewed on April 15, 2017

Latest Michelin Power RS Reviews

Have you driven on the Michelin Power RS tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Power RS.

Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Yamaha FZ1 (190/50 R17) on track for 2,000 spirited miles
Without a shadow of doubt, the best tyres ive ever had, i run them on a 2008 FZ1N which is heavily tuned and geared for racing. They are outstanding in dry conditions and i can feel them moving around, my talent runs out way before the tyre does.

Ive done several track days on them and lots of fast road riding too, ive never had a scare on them.

Just make sure you warm them up as theyre not great when cold or in wet conditions.

I wont buy anything else for the forseeable future, theyre that good!
1 - tyre reviewed on October 24, 2017
Given 92% (breakdown) while driving a (200/55 R17) on for 0 miles
Think I may have found the holy grail of tyres . Ridden my tuono v4 like I stole it for 1900 mlies on these and I am really impressed. The feedback on the limit is telepathic like they tell you their about to slide , you push further and they slide in a lovely controlled way. I have ridden on supercorsas , s20s . Sport attack 2 s and never got more than 1400 miles out of them but the power rs still has tread left at 1900 and will go past 2000 easily. My bike runs a 200 section which take some bottle to run right to the edge but the power rs will do it which I put down to the confidence inspiring feedback .
3 - tyre reviewed on June 20, 2017
Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a Triumph Street Triple (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 4,000 spirited miles
Had these on my Street Triple 675 during early Spring through until May.

Covered 4K miles in that time, majority fast road riding but also a bunch of motorway/dual carriageway and a touch of touring.

Dry grip is phenomenal, they really give you great feedback and just don't let you down in the corners. I can lean the thing so far over with these and just have total confidence that the tyres will make it. My cornering speeds have increased 50% compared to my Pirellis. They feel like a stiff compound when you're riding normally, right up until you get the thing leaned over and you just get so much feedback - it feels as if the bike is better supported.

Never had either tyre slip apart from some diesel on the road which I cannot fault the tyres for. Literally never had a slip in either wet or dry, quite incredible compared to my Pirelli Diablo 3's.

They warm up fast and stay very warm, I find that as they warm the feedback gets better and better to the point where you feel like the road surface is transmitting to your handlebars/legs. Comfortable and very quiet for such sticky rubber, I've been impressed by how long I can ride on these without fatigue.

Wear - not great, but 4K miles out of a supersport tyre is really no bad thing. I think the issue is that the wear is so uneven, despite not spending too much time on the motorway I've found that the harder compound in the middle of the tyre has hit wear bars much earlier than anticipated. Again, compared to my last Pirellie Diablos, they are performing much better though.
0 - tyre reviewed on May 23, 2017