Momo A Lusion M9

Momo A Lusion M9 Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 90% while driving a Audi Q5 (225/45 R18) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
I put these summer tires on BMW 320xdrive(topRun) and also on Audi Q5(Lusion M9). For now I am very satisfied with tires. After 5000km
no problem at all but is to early to talk about wear. During the rain storm tires were OK. The price that I paid for these tires in Canada is very good( 120$)
18 - tyre reviewed on June 28, 2017
Given 80% while driving a Mitsubishi Outlander (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 20,000 average miles
A bit noisy and wore out quicker than I thought & the last tyre on vehicle. Excellent grip & predictable, excellent handling in corners. Used less MPG when on highway than last tyre brand on same vehicle. I like the higher pressure that these tyres can be pumped up to, good economy on gas. I think good overall value for money.
22 - tyre reviewed on March 10, 2017
Given 92% while driving a Mercedes Benz ML (255/55 R18) on a combination of roads for 3,000 average miles
Very happy so far with the two new tyres on the front of my ML, a bit early to comment on wear as only 5000kms ONLY HALF THE PRICE OF "PREMIUM" new tyres
73 - tyre reviewed on April 30, 2016