Nankang Activa SV 55

Nankang Activa SV 55 Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 23% while driving a Nissan Navara 3.0L V6 (255/60 R18) on mostly country roads for 100 average miles
We bought these tyres as our winter tyres for the season and find them dangerous at best. We have used AT tyres in the past but as we are now living where it is snowy we thought we should opt for a winter tyre. They do not stop in the snow at all and will be complaining to the manufacturer. I will be removing on Monday to buy a proper winter tyres. I would avoid at all costs!
1 - tyre reviewed on December 9, 2017
Given 90% while driving a BMW E65 7 series 760 v12 (245/50 R18 V) on mostly motorways for 2,000 average miles
I was a little worried selecting these tyres as the idea of budget tyres on such a high performance car just does not seem like a good idea at all but I will only use them for three months of the year.

However to be honest I can hardly tell the difference from my summer Pirelli P6000 tyres. They grip well and the car feels the same to drive despite the fact that I have fitted these to the 18 not 19 inch wheels. They have enough grip to handle the full power of the RWD car without problem.

They are also very good on ice and snow and cold weather which is the reason why I purchased them in the first place.
57 - tyre reviewed on December 24, 2013