Nankang Mudstar Radial M/T

The Nankang Mudstar Radial MT is a All Terrain and Off Road All Season tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 65% over 0 miles driven.

2016 All Terrain and Off Road MT Tyre Test - 10th of 10 tyres

• Overall - Nankang were not able to perform well in any of the tests, especially the rock traction where the tyre failed completely. Furthermore, according to the driver, the tyre had an unpredictable balance on wet surfaces, poor comfort and poor wet braking
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Nankang Mudstar Radial MT
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Nankang Mudstar Radial MT. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Nankang Mudstar Radial MT Review

Given 65% while driving a Toyota Tacoma (235/85 R15) on mostly country roads for 0 average miles
Got these tires as a gift. Looked them up saw how cheap they were. Was a little scared they would suck. However I took them up to the mountains yesterday and they did very well. I have only had them for about a week so I don't know how they will wear. And I havnt got to try them in snow or ice yet.
13 - tyre reviewed on September 3, 2018

Latest Nankang Mudstar Radial MT Reviews

Have you driven on the Nankang Mudstar Radial MT tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Nankang Mudstar Radial MT? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Nankang Mudstar Radial MT >>