Nexen N Blue HD

The Nexen N Blue HD is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 11 tyre reviews averaging 63% over 445,762 miles driven.

2014 ADAC 195/65 R15 Summer Tyre Test - 14th of 17 tyres

205/55 R16 91H   C C 72
215/55 R17 94V   E B 69
225/40 R18 88V   E B 69
235/45 R18 94V   E B 71
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Nexen N Blue HD. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Nexen N Blue HD Review

Given 67% while driving a Saab Automobile (215/55 R16 V) on mostly town for 2,000 average miles
Bedded in after a 1000 miles. Drives OK, good value. Good write up on Auto Express. http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/accessories-tyres/60111/tyre-test-2012
24 - tyre reviewed on January 21, 2014

Latest Nexen N Blue HD Reviews

Have you driven on the Nexen N Blue HD tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Nexen N Blue HD? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Nexen N Blue HD >>

Given 73% while driving a Volkswagen Polo 1.2 (185/60 R15 H) on mostly motorways for 29,000 spirited miles
Got them as OEM on my new Volkswagen Polo 1.2 90HP in 2015, in winter I use winter tyres, after 3 seasons in front and 2 seasons in the rear, I have to change 2 tyres (legal limit) after about 47,000 km (29,000 miles). I think I'll change the remaing 2 tyres in the middle of next summer. I never had problems in the dry or in the wet. I make a lot of freeway in Switzerland and I go to the maximum legal speed also in the rain. I think fuel consumption is good, around 6.1 liter/100 km. The wear could be maybe better, but it's not very important for me. Next spring I'll buy different 2 new tyres because I would like to have more confort and less noise. But I think these Nexen N-Blue HD are safe tyres and the price is very low, so I can recommend.
1 - tyre reviewed on November 22, 2020
Given 69% while driving a Kia Motors Forte (205/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 15,000 spirited miles
Got these in my from the OEM in a KIA Forte.
In the beginning, the tires were great, they felt awesome, great grip dry and wet, but after 10,000 kms, I discovered "bumps" in one tire, a big one. I then use the spare tire (same tire) and it also gets a bump in the side. Suddenly, I don't know when, I've got a second bump in the tire, definitely I must change it (the 4 of them I suppose now).
Also after +20,000 kms, I start feeling less grip in the dry road. Also I kind of feeling "less contact" to the road.
Also, they sound more when breaking or in rough curves. Neither of these sounds happens at the beginning.
Know at high speeds, when need more breaks, I feel how the car moves a little to the sides left-right, despite I have ABS. So I feel the grip also is getting worse.
I drive a lot between cities in Mexico, and I know the quality of the streets in Mexico isn't the best, In Mexico City also there are more bumps than the lunar surface, so these tires are not suitable for this country.
Also, the wear is not great.
For Mexico's streets, I recommend Michelin Energy XM2, it really supports rough treatment... believe, sadly this model is now discontinued by Michelin for this size.
1 - tyre reviewed on March 10, 2019
Trying to pick the very best winter tyre? Watch this!
Given 69% while driving a Skoda fabia 3 hatchback (185/60 R15 T) on a combination of roads for 341,746 average miles
Got them on my new fabia 2 years ago, i done 55,000km with them, first 40,000km was great for the tyres value, great grip on dry and wit roads, they give me the confidence to drive on 120km/h on highway in a middle of rainstorm and they performed well, average in noise and comfortable , they starts to lose grip on hills and wet road on 45,000km and they a bit noisy, not the worst but they need to be replaced.
2 - tyre reviewed on October 4, 2018