Nexen N3000

The Nexen N3000 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 45 tyre reviews averaging 63% over 753,482 miles driven.

2012 Autobild 50 Tyre Braking Test - 30th of 45 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Nexen N3000
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Nexen N3000. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Nexen N3000 Review

Given 43% while driving a Lexus IS200 (215/45 R17) on mostly town for 7,000 average miles
The side walls always crack causing the need for changing tyres before 1/2 the thread is worn.
27 - tyre reviewed on September 10, 2014

Latest Nexen N3000 Reviews

Have you driven on the Nexen N3000 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the N3000.

Given 46% while driving a Saab Automobile 2.0T (210bhp) (225/45 R17 W) on mostly town for 24,000 spirited miles
The N3000s were brand new on my Saab 9-3 when I bought it second hand on early 2014 and while these tyres look sharp and have only done 24000 miles since I have had the car I was quite shocked to see a flat tyre. I removed the tyre and couldn’t see any nail or hole so I took it to a local tyre repair shop who said there was a leak in the side wall and that the othree three tyres have an advisory on them for the same issue. I had noticed over the past few months that I had to put air in tyres more frequently but never expected the sidewall to collapse as the tread isnt even half way to 1.6mm. The spare is now on and luckily I dont have to use my car daily as, quite frankly, I dont want to drive it. I am getting Continental Premium Contact 6 tyres fitted later this week and hope they have a bit more grip and longevity.
0 - tyre reviewed on June 2, 2019
Given 80% while driving a Vauxhall Astra 1.9 cdti 150hp (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 12,000 average miles
I place the Nexen tyres in value for money mid-range tyre category.
Have had them on my 07 Astra 1.9 16v diesel under normal driving conditions these are fantastic tyres never let go on me driving 'normally' rain or shine.
I Highly recommend Nexen along ,both tyres have served me well front and rear .
Have used Nexen N3000 and N6000 tyres either are great
1 - tyre reviewed on September 17, 2017
Given 33% while driving a Buick riveria (235/30 R22) on mostly town for 10,000 spirited miles
97 riveria on 22's - less than 10k miles - inside tire sidewall split about 18 inches - will not buy again
2 - tyre reviewed on September 8, 2015
Given 54% while driving a Volvo S40 2.0d (205/55 R16) on mostly motorways for 15,000 average miles
Had 2 lots of Nexen now, just failed MOT and both front tyres worn to thread just 10k since changed!! not happy. , expected a bit further for this price of tyre. Second lot I have had that have lasted just over 10k, wont be buying again..save yor money and michelin, had Michelin before and they went on for miles.
Also Nexen wheel spin on wet roads on FWD Volvo which surprised me.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 7, 2015