Nitto NT555 G2

The Nitto NT555 G2 is a Trackday and Competition Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 67% over 3,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Nitto NT555 G2
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Nitto NT555 G2
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Nitto NT555 G2. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Nitto NT555 G2 Review

Given 67% while driving a Ford Focus ST250 (235/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 3,000 spirited miles
Dry-grip is okay-ish. On my Focus ST, it's pretty understeery and I can't say for sure, but it sort of feels like it is even easier to overdrive this tire than my previous, 4 year old Eagle F1 Asymetric 2's.
Launch grip... well... wheel spin in 1st and 2nd gear. Even when I'm flooring it in 2nd gear at 25 mph. It isn't bad, but I've expected more.

Wet grip... it's okay, as long as you don't push it.

Feedback feels good and direct

Handling - the tire tells you clearly when you're overdriving it. But the limit is too low imo.

Wear seems fine so far.

Comfort - not that much. On really smooth surfaces it's okay. On rough tarmac or with many cracks in the road it is pretty loud.On paving stones it sounds like your wheels are made out of wood.

1 - tyre reviewed on May 14, 2019

Latest Nitto NT555 G2 Reviews

Have you driven on the Nitto NT555 G2 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the NT555 G2.

Wet grip... it's okay, as long as you don't push it.

Feedback feels good and direct