Nitto NT555 G2

The Nitto NT555 G2 is a Trackday and Competition Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 84% over 48,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Nitto NT555 G2
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Nitto NT555 G2
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Nitto NT555 G2. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Nitto NT555 G2 Review

Given 67% while driving a Ford Focus ST250 (235/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 3,000 spirited miles
Dry-grip is okay-ish. On my Focus ST, it's pretty understeery and I can't say for sure, but it sort of feels like it is even easier to overdrive this tire than my previous, 4 year old Eagle F1 Asymetric 2's.
Launch grip... well... wheel spin in 1st and 2nd gear. Even when I'm flooring it in 2nd gear at 25 mph. It isn't bad, but I've expected more.

Wet grip... it's okay, as long as you don't push it.

Feedback feels good and direct

Handling - the tire tells you clearly when you're overdriving it. But the limit is too low imo.

Wear seems fine so far.

Comfort - not that much. On really smooth surfaces it's okay. On rough tarmac or with many cracks in the road it is pretty loud.On paving stones it sounds like your wheels are made out of wood.

1 - tyre reviewed on May 14, 2019

Latest Nitto NT555 G2 Reviews

Have you driven on the Nitto NT555 G2 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Nitto NT555 G2? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Nitto NT555 G2 >>

Given 100% while driving a Toyota Corolla Altis (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 45,000 average miles
Good control. Good dry handing.
0 - tyre reviewed on July 20, 2020

Wet grip... it's okay, as long as you don't push it.

Feedback feels good and direct

Wear seems fine so far.

1 - tyre reviewed on May 14, 2019
Trying to pick the very best all season tyre? Watch this!

See all 2 customer reviews of the Nitto NT555 G2 (newest first) >>