Ovation W 586

The Ovation W 586 is a Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 85% over 6,000 miles driven.

2017 50 Winter Tyre Shoot Out - 34th of 45 tyres

2016 Winter Tyre Market Overview - 28th of 43 tyres

2015 Winter Tyre Market Overview - 27th of 51 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Ovation W 586
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Ovation W 586. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Ovation W 586 Review

Given 87% while driving a Acura MDX (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 easy going miles
I purchased these from place called limitless tire in Toronto last year, we're not bad at all. I was so surprised by the performance why should we buy such expensive tires, while ovations winter tires works perfectly fine. Good buy, will buy again.
92 - tyre reviewed on August 26, 2016

Latest Ovation W 586 Reviews

Have you driven on the Ovation W 586 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the W 586.

Given 87% while driving a Volkswagen Golf R32 MK4 (225/40 R18 W) on mostly country roads for 5,000 spirited miles
In winter conditions I was amazed on how well these tyres performed, as they never missed a beat. The grip in snow and wet conditions wat remarkable. I drive a high performance car and rely on the tyres in all conditions. I would highly recommend.
11 - tyre reviewed on December 6, 2017
92 - tyre reviewed on August 26, 2016
Given 81% while driving a Suzuki Splash SZ4 (165/45 R16) on mostly town for 1,000 average miles
Put these tyres on the car last winter, didn't really have any snow and the weather was fairly mild, so really didn't test the tyres in bad conditions, didn't notice much difference in the dry weather, slightly better wet grip, and appeared good on ice as compared to factory fitted all season tyres. Petrol consumption did suffer with a loss of approx 5 miles per gallon.
23 - tyre reviewed on December 1, 2014