Pace PC10

The Pace PC10 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 9 tyre reviews averaging 66% over 86,040 miles driven.

2014 Auto Bild 50 Summer Tyre Shootout - 48th of 50 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Pace PC10
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Pace PC10. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Pace PC10 Review

Given 84% while driving a BMW 530 D Sport Touring (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 25,000 average miles
Got these Pace tyres cheap as was going to sell my car. In the end I decided not to sell and was very impressed with these tyres. My BMW is known for eating rear tyres, but I got 22k miles out of the rears, the fronts still have 4mm left. (I got 10k out of the runflat dunlops I had previously!) The ratings (fuel econ & wet braking) for these PACE tyres are higher than some of the premium brands and I can see why, they are better and a lot cheaper.
78 - tyre reviewed on February 14, 2015

Latest Pace PC10 Reviews

Have you driven on the Pace PC10 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Pace PC10? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Pace PC10 >>

Given 60% while driving a BMW 325i (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 4,000 spirited miles
Good dry grip and road manner, very low wear. Poor wet grip, oversteer easily, but predictable. Came with the car, but would choose something else to improve wet grip when they finally wear out. BMW 325ti.
0 - tyre reviewed on April 7, 2020
Given 90% while driving a (225/45 R17) on for 0 miles
A great tyre for the price great in the wet and lasted me 70000km`s without even rotating them (would have lasted allot longer if I wasnt lazy and rotated tem)
6 - tyre reviewed on September 30, 2017
Want the best 18" Sports tyre? Watch this!
Given 83% while driving a (205/55 R16) on for 0 miles
These were on the car when i bought it. 2008 Mercedes 200c kompressor 89000klm. Thought i would run them out and drop some Michelins on it. 107000klm on it. Pace pc10 still there. I drive long klm journeys and so far.... i am more then pleased.
10 - tyre reviewed on April 25, 2017
Given 81% while driving a Subaru 04 WRX (235/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 55,000 spirited miles
I was running achillies on my car and the wore terribly.
Went to pace tyres as there were in the perfect price range for the value you get.
Very gripy in the dry.
For the price they are the perfect tire for all day use.
Will buy again and again.
16 - tyre reviewed on July 1, 2016
Given 73% while driving a Lexus GS300 (230/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 40 average miles
Extremely good tyres for the price, could improve on road feedback and longevity but I would defiantly buy these again.
4 - tyre reviewed on June 30, 2016