Pace PC10

Pace PC10 Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 90% while driving a (225/45 R17) on for 0 miles
A great tyre for the price great in the wet and lasted me 70000km`s without even rotating them (would have lasted allot longer if I wasnt lazy and rotated tem)
6 - tyre reviewed on September 30, 2017
Given 83% while driving a (205/55 R16) on for 0 miles
These were on the car when i bought it. 2008 Mercedes 200c kompressor 89000klm. Thought i would run them out and drop some Michelins on it. 107000klm on it. Pace pc10 still there. I drive long klm journeys and so far.... i am more then pleased.
10 - tyre reviewed on April 25, 2017
Given 81% while driving a Subaru 04 WRX (235/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 55,000 spirited miles
I was running achillies on my car and the wore terribly.
Went to pace tyres as there were in the perfect price range for the value you get.
Very gripy in the dry.
For the price they are the perfect tire for all day use.
Will buy again and again.
15 - tyre reviewed on July 1, 2016
Given 73% while driving a Lexus GS300 (230/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 40 average miles
Extremely good tyres for the price, could improve on road feedback and longevity but I would defiantly buy these again.
4 - tyre reviewed on June 30, 2016
Given 43% while driving a Toyota Camry (215/55 R17 V) on a combination of roads for 0 easy going miles
Had these on camry sportivo for 3 years and in that time i only did around 5,000km as it's not my daily drive. On dry it was not to bad but in the wet they are shocking.They would aquaplane at 110 kph on the freeway. Would i buy them again no. And i will not buy any more cheap tyres for any of my cars.
16 - tyre reviewed on January 6, 2016
Given 46% while driving a Holden 2005 VZ SV6 (235/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 0 easy going miles
bought a new car and thought my tyres needed a balance because between 90-100klm the steering wheel was shaking baddly.
thought i bought a dud until i put the Goodyear eagle F1's on now i love drivin my ute.
10 - tyre reviewed on April 2, 2015
Given 84% while driving a BMW 530 D Sport Touring (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 25,000 average miles
Got these Pace tyres cheap as was going to sell my car. In the end I decided not to sell and was very impressed with these tyres. My BMW is known for eating rear tyres, but I got 22k miles out of the rears, the fronts still have 4mm left. (I got 10k out of the runflat dunlops I had previously!) The ratings (fuel econ & wet braking) for these PACE tyres are higher than some of the premium brands and I can see why, they are better and a lot cheaper.
76 - tyre reviewed on February 14, 2015
Given 34% while driving a Ford Falcon Futura (235/35 R18) on a combination of roads for 2,000 easy going miles
These tyres are crap soft and thin in the side walls. Under steer and over steer at the same time. they made my falcon steer like a dog spent thousands on my suspension to eliminate wondering tracking and numb road feel turns out that these tyres had a major part to play in my bad steering. Only bought them because Phat wheels on the Sunshine Coast told me they were a good tyre wont make that mistake again.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 25, 2014