Petlas Elegant PT311

The Petlas Elegant PT311 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 59% over 42,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Petlas Elegant PT311
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Petlas Elegant PT311
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Petlas Elegant PT311. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Petlas Elegant PT311 Review

Given 54% while driving a Honda Civic EG (175/65 R14 H) on a combination of roads for 20,000 easy going miles
I wouldn't recommend this tyre to anyone. It may be a low cost tyre but I believe there are better options at this price point and there are definitely better value for money propositions in the market. Dry grip may be ok, but the main dissapointment was it's wet surface perfomance. Unfortunately I had been involved in a mild accident wearing these tyres. It was during slight rain that the car skid for more than 15 feet (5 meters), with medium brake input, and I slammed the car in front of me. I had them for about 2 months at that point and I learned the hard way that these tyres were dangerous on wet surfaces, let alone any good. (after the incident i used to go to parking lots to see the braking threshold of the tyre before sliding. it was about 1/4 of brake work) In terms of comfort I guess they were ok. As for wear, they were really good and I could use them for a good 4+ years, although for obvious reasons I changed them a lot sooner for some dunlop bluresponse which were better in virtually every category except for wear maybe. In conclusion, if you live in really dry climates you may give them a shot. If you live in areas where it rains even somewhat rarely, stay away from them at all costs.
7 - tyre reviewed on September 27, 2018

Latest Petlas Elegant PT311 Reviews

Have you driven on the Petlas Elegant PT311 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Petlas Elegant PT311? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Petlas Elegant PT311 >>

Given 36% while driving a Skoda Octavia (195/60 R15) on a combination of roads for 18,000 average miles
not recommending
3 - tyre reviewed on August 17, 2019
Want the best 18" Sports tyre? Watch this!
7 - tyre reviewed on September 27, 2018