Petlas Explero W671

The Petlas Explero W671 is a Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 69% over 4,500 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Petlas Explero W671
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Petlas Explero W671
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Petlas Explero W671. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Petlas Explero W671 Review

Given 83% while driving a Nissan Qashqai (215/55 R18) on mostly country roads for 3,000 spirited miles
I was reluctant to buy these as I had never heard of the brand and I always buy premium brand Tyres, mostly Goodyear. They have been a very pleasant surprise, handling well in all conditions including slush and snow. A lot of my driving is on muddy back roads and they perform very well in these conditions. Comfort and noise levels are very good, in fact no worse than the Continental tyres that came on the car. Fuel consumption has not been affected by these tyres either. Overall I can only say that I am very satisfied with these Tyres, especially considering I only paid £80 each Inc vat so they are something of a bargain. After just under 3000 miles of fairly hard driving on mostly poor quality back roads they still look like new with no apparent signs of wear.
I would definitely buy again.
61 - tyre reviewed on February 9, 2018

Latest Petlas Explero W671 Reviews

Have you driven on the Petlas Explero W671 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Petlas Explero W671? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Petlas Explero W671 >>

Given 58% while driving a Suzuki Jimny (205/70 R15) on a combination of roads for 1,500 average miles
This tyres have indeed just average performance on packed snow and ice as the manufacture suggests. However they are terrible when it came to the sidewall stability and running at speed on highway. In just 50-60km wind and running with anything above 70km, the car bounces scary all over the road with a 70mm tall sidewall and that became critical when the temperature rises to 7-8 C degrees. The lateral stability is not that good either, when on tracks in packed snow a 4x4 goes side to side more than a street car does on good tyres. I do not recommend this, for just a few more you can get better.
3 - tyre reviewed on March 2, 2019
I would definitely buy again.
61 - tyre reviewed on February 9, 2018
Want the best 18" Sports tyre? Watch this!

See all 2 customer reviews of the Petlas Explero W671 (newest first) >>