Petlas Explero W671

Petlas Explero W671 Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 58% while driving a Suzuki Jimny (205/70 R15) on a combination of roads for 1,500 average miles
This tyres have indeed just average performance on packed snow and ice as the manufacture suggests. However they are terrible when it came to the sidewall stability and running at speed on highway. In just 50-60km wind and running with anything above 70km, the car bounces scary all over the road with a 70mm tall sidewall and that became critical when the temperature rises to 7-8 C degrees. The lateral stability is not that good either, when on tracks in packed snow a 4x4 goes side to side more than a street car does on good tyres. I do not recommend this, for just a few more you can get better.
3 - tyre reviewed on March 2, 2019
Given 83% while driving a Nissan Qashqai (215/55 R18) on mostly country roads for 3,000 spirited miles
I was reluctant to buy these as I had never heard of the brand and I always buy premium brand Tyres, mostly Goodyear. They have been a very pleasant surprise, handling well in all conditions including slush and snow. A lot of my driving is on muddy back roads and they perform very well in these conditions. Comfort and noise levels are very good, in fact no worse than the Continental tyres that came on the car. Fuel consumption has not been affected by these tyres either. Overall I can only say that I am very satisfied with these Tyres, especially considering I only paid £80 each Inc vat so they are something of a bargain. After just under 3000 miles of fairly hard driving on mostly poor quality back roads they still look like new with no apparent signs of wear.
I would definitely buy again.
61 - tyre reviewed on February 9, 2018