Pirelli Angel GT

Pirelli Angel GT Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 87% while driving a Yamaha FJR1300A (120/70 R17) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
Been using these on my FJR1300, fantastic tyre although i would emphasise on making sure you buy the 'A' spec tyre as the previous owner hadn't and front tyre worn badly on the shoulders due to the excess weight of the FJR, good feedback and confidence in the wet and great mileage.Work equally well two up and loaded for touring,no complaints. Will be replacing with another set shortly
7 - tyre reviewed on August 13, 2018
Given 77% while driving a Yamaha MT 03 (660) (160/70 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 2,000 average miles
Phenomenal tyre! Had a puncture in my old front Avon which flicked a nail into the rear Avon.
Had these fitted as replacements having never ridden on Pirellis before & they have been brilliant. Even when new & they were bedding in they were awesome! After the tyres were worn in they were so grippy that my confidence as a rider improved as well. Will definitely be buying again.
16 - tyre reviewed on October 28, 2016
Given 90% while driving a (225/45 R17) on for 0 miles
Great touring tyres.
3 - tyre reviewed on October 4, 2016
Given 33% while driving a Kawasaki ER6F (160/50 R17) on mostly country roads for 400 spirited miles
I had a set of the Angle ST and they were great, 14000K and still going when I sold the bike, and they handled good.

I am riding a Kawasaki 650 Ninja now and replaced the stock tires with the Angle GT, big mistake, ruined the handling - with tire pressure at recommend 32 and 36 the rear tire felt flat and tame, with 32 and 40 it improved the lackluster tracking of the rear tire coming out of a turn but the lively switching of the stock tire is still gone. Might get you good mileage, but not worth the loss of handling on a sport bike. All the pro reviews are only interested in getting to do another review down the road.
4 - tyre reviewed on July 8, 2016
Given 94% while driving a Suzuki GSXR600 K7 (180/55 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
I bought these for my GSXR 600K7 after killing my Brigestones on the M27 / M3 traveling to work. I really cant fault the tyres, I ride mainly during the week and occasionally at the weekend. Don't get me wrong, im no driving Miss Daisy my bikes been race tuned by Crescent with a few performance upgrades. I would say 98% of rides will never get close to the limitations of this rubber.
75 - tyre reviewed on April 22, 2016
Given 90% while driving a Yamaha Aprilia rsv4 factory (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 5,000 spirited miles
I have these on my 2011 Aprilia rsv4 factory and for wear these are buy far the best tyres I have had. Had them on for 5000 miles and no where near the end of there life.road feel is good but never going to be as good as a sport tyre, great in the wet and inspire confidence. if you are looking for a long life tyre that you can push to the limit on occasions I would 100% recommend these.
0 - tyre reviewed on January 8, 2016
Given 80% while driving a Honda VFR 800 (120/70 R17) on mostly country roads for 5,500 spirited miles
When new, the front/rear combo felt great. As the front wore (my VFR800 eats front tyres) it started under-steering lots and i lost confidence in it and could not wait for it to wear out completely and be replaced. One section of the front tread pattern where a small block exists on the edge and is unsupported it wears (scrubs) much quicker and goes to the bottom of the tread whereas the rest of the tyre has tread remaining. Rear tyre has a flat profile from new (big footprint when vertical) and gets flatter as it wears. Tip into corners a bit slow but not too bad and you get used to it. Wet performance is good. Super comfortable for touring. The front tyre's construction is not stiff enough for me and as it wore it started feeling mushy and lost feel/feedback. Rear felt good till the end. Reluctant to use front tyre again and while rear is OK, it's profile is not optimal for hills riding. Have moved on the different tyres.
2 - tyre reviewed on November 16, 2015
Given 96% while driving a Kawasaki ZZR1200 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
I bought these tyres after reading several magazines and put them on my ZZR 1100 and they performed excellent. The roads and area that I live mean that it's often more wet than dry. After doing 2k I would recommend. I matched a pair for Front and Rear.
3 - tyre reviewed on December 1, 2014