Pirelli Cinturato P 7 Ecoimpact

The Pirelli Cinturato P 7 Ecoimpact is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 8 tyre reviews averaging 64% over 28,350 miles driven.

2014 Auto Bild 50 Summer Tyre Shootout - 1st of 50 tyres

2014 Auto Bild Top 15 Summer Tyre Test - 2nd of 15 tyres

• Positive - The Pirelli is a very balanced summer tyre with excellent braking on wet and dry roads, precise steering response, and low wear
  • Negative - Aquaplaning
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Pirelli Cinturato P 7 Ecoimpact
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Pirelli Cinturato P 7 Ecoimpact. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Pirelli Cinturato P 7 Ecoimpact Review

Given 41% while driving a Volvo V60 D3 (235/45 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 0 average miles
very noisy
25 - tyre reviewed on April 13, 2015

Latest Pirelli Cinturato P 7 Ecoimpact Reviews

Have you driven on the Pirelli Cinturato P 7 Ecoimpact tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Pirelli Cinturato P 7 Ecoimpact? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Pirelli Cinturato P 7 Ecoimpact >>

Given 81% while driving a Audi A3 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 1,500 miles
These tyres came fitted as factory standard on a 2015 Audi A3 2.0 TDI sedan. They're comfortable. Not too noisy. Decent feedback. No drama in hard braking. Car remains stable and no skidding. But the Audi has great brakes and stability control. I've driven through reasonably heavy storms and never had aquaplaning. No droning on rough or smooth or cement roads. (South Africa has some great and terrible pot holed roads.) I like the sidewall design. Looks posh. They aren't sports tyres more touring. And in the cold (under 2 degrees C) they lack grip but when warmed they're good. No scary or unpredictable behavior. I can see why threyre homologated by so many manufacturers. I have just bought another two new P7 Cinturato in 225 45 R 17 91Y for my Audi. They're sort of like the Goodyear NCT5 of their era. Fitted to many cars and sort of a jack of all trades. I recommend the the P7 Ecoimpact.
1 - tyre reviewed on October 23, 2020
Given 49% while driving a Volvo V40 T3 Cross country (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 7,500 average miles
Pirelli Cinturato P7 Ecoimpact were fitted to car when I bought it. I've found that they readily lose grip on: drain covers, smooth tarmac, tarmac sealant and smooth concrete such as multi-storey car parks. I feel I can't trust these tyres on corners. I cannot recommend these tyres and will replace with another brand. I've driven V40's with Michelins and Continentals, they handle better than these. Avoid.
0 - tyre reviewed on October 21, 2019
Trying to pick the very best winter tyre? Watch this!
Volvo V40 T3 Cross country (225/45 R18 V) on mostly country roads for 3,000 average miles
Not a comfortable tyre. Tend to lose grip on very smooth dry tarmac, though strangely not bad in wet, Car came with them, will replace with another brand when they wear.
2 - tyre reviewed on August 4, 2018
Given 40% while driving a Volkswagen Golf 7 TDI (225/45 R17 W) on for 0 miles
these tyres are so noisy, even thinking of replacing cause of that
6 - tyre reviewed on November 18, 2017
Given 90% while driving a Toyota Corolla (205/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 6,000 average miles
The best.
9 - tyre reviewed on August 20, 2016

See all 8 customer reviews of the Pirelli Cinturato P 7 Ecoimpact (newest first) >>