Pirelli P2500

Pirelli P2500 Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 33% while driving a Opel Astra G 1.6 (195/65 R15 T) on a combination of roads for 20,000 average miles
Very bad tyres, I would not recommend anyone, in turns they really give you shivers.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 21, 2012
Given 99% while driving a Hyundai Accent (175/70 R13 T) on mostly country roads for 37,000 average miles
It s an excellent tire. It is very good in dry conditions, perfect in wet roads and very safe in snow. I change the front-rear position after 25000km.It is about time to replace them after 61000km. The wear of course is another strong point of these tires. The best tire i have ever had.(in comparison with 7 sets of other tires i used to 3 different cars. The tire is the best for not very fast drivers who demand safe in all conditions.
0 - tyre reviewed on August 8, 2012
Given 83% while driving a Mazda 6 (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 8,000 average miles
excellent all-season tyres. i live in a coastal town where temperatures in the summer are 30+ degrees, and during winter we have snow and as low as -5 degrees celsius, and tyres are great in snow and on hot summer tarmac.
0 - tyre reviewed on February 17, 2012
Given 47% while driving a Jaguar S type 3.0 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
I drive a Jaguar S type 3.0, Pirelli tyres do slip in wet conditions, at first I thought because I did not know the road or something to do with my driving skills in wet conditions, but I realise its the tryres, with Pirelli tyres be more careful when driving on wet surfaces.
0 - tyre reviewed on December 6, 2010