Pirelli PZero Nero

The Pirelli PZero Nero is a Max Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 132 tyre reviews averaging 69% over 2,279,506 miles driven.

2013 Auto Bild Performance Summer Tyre Test - 2nd of 8 tyres

• Positive - Great tyre with convincing sporty handling qualities.¬†Shortest braking distances on wet track, good ride comfort, low driving noise
  • Negative - Slightly high rolling resistance

2012 Auto Bild 20 inch Tyre Test - 4th of 8 tyres

• Positive - Wet weather specialist with dynamic handling qualities, excellent aquaplaning resistance. High steering precision, short wet and dry braking.
  • Negative - Increased rolling resistance.
205/40 R17 84W XL   E B 72 9.02kgs
215/45 R17 91Y XL   E B 72 9.79kgs
215/40 R18 89W XL   E B 72 9.58kgs
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Pirelli PZero Nero. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Pirelli PZero Nero Review

Given 85% while driving a (205/40 R17) on mostly country roads for 9,500 spirited miles
A very good Tyre. These pirelli P Zero Nero have all the grip I need for the way I drive. I never drive near the limit of grip but I don't drive slowly and I like to press on sometimes when it's save to do so. I mainly drive on A and B roads.
101 - tyre reviewed on April 5, 2016

Latest Pirelli PZero Nero Reviews

Have you driven on the Pirelli PZero Nero tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Pirelli PZero Nero? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Pirelli PZero Nero >>

Given 57% while driving a Skoda Fabia vRS (205/40 R17) on a combination of roads for 15,000 average miles
My car came with a set of P zero Nero tyres on and well lets say when they need replacing I will be getting something different. In the dry they are fine, the car goes where I want it, they are quite noisy and on poorer road surfaces not the most comfortable but they are low profile. In the dry you can be vigorous when cornering and they do have good dry road characteristics both under power and when breaking. Wear wise I have been quite impressed. However in the wet they are a handful on some road surfaces and will cause the car to wander and pull this is very off putting under breaking, where the car would break straight in the dry it becomes interesting in the wet. In the wet under power they can also cause the car to wander on some types of road surface. On good A road tarmac they are fine in the wet but on resurfaced B roads it becomes a lottery.
0 - tyre reviewed on April 4, 2020
Given 90% while driving a Alfa Romeo 4C (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 17,000 spirited miles
I can't comment on the wet grip because I tend not to take my 4C Spider out when it's wet or be a bit more cautious. I have given it fairly high scores based on my experience of driving the local roads in a spirited but not stupid pace and they give me a lot of confidence. It's easy to criticise a tyre when you are pushing it to the limit such as on track, but I always feel that the tyre has more than enough grip for my style of driving. The Alfa 4C steering set up from the factory was track focused and very twitchy on UK roads, some like it that way but a revised steering geometry makes a huge difference. I've heard that Michelin PS4 Sports are a good, and may be slightly better but I'm quite happy to stay with the Pirellis. On my 17inch/18inch wheels, the tyres fitted are the AR version not the ARR version which doesn't like low temperatures. I take my car out all year round so much better to have tyres on that are less susceptible to the cold.
0 - tyre reviewed on March 8, 2020
Want the best tyre for real world driving? Watch this!
Given 70% while driving a Suzuki swift sport (205/40 R17) on mostly country roads for 50,000 easy going miles
I have this tyres for about 5k now and they are great, I drive a Suzuki Swift Sport from 2007 and if you know the car you'd know its made for cornering and county roads. They do great but not for the Price and the "name" of the tyre, it's a Good overall tyre but I wouldn't consider them as performance ty
4 - tyre reviewed on October 31, 2019
Given 91% while driving a Saab Automobile 9 3 Vector Sport TiD 150 Saloon (225/45 R17 W) on mostly town for 7,456 average miles
Hey
Since I used this site to choose my tires, here is my review on Pirelli PZero Nero
I'm have them from 2 seasons now.
Great tires for summer ! great grip on dry and wet (not really great at fast cornering,but maybe I wanted to have a bit of split).
I drive mostly city,but been outside for few road trips,and they do great on highway.
Downside: u have to get use to them in wet conditions.
Did hit few potholes(since I can recall it,they were big) and no problem so far , no bubbles or flats.
Will buy them again,when their live is over.
14 - tyre reviewed on October 15, 2018
Given 59% while driving a Nissan Skyline R32 GTR (285/35 R18) on a combination of roads for 3,500 spirited miles
They felt good when new, although their grip was so-so for a 285 tire. After one track day the tires melted and are heat cycled out. Tons of tread left, but useless as they now have zero grip. Will not buy again, and do not recommend.
1 - tyre reviewed on August 31, 2018