Pirelli Scorpion A/T

The Pirelli Scorpion AT is a All Terrain and Off Road All Season tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 82% over 82,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Pirelli Scorpion AT
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Pirelli Scorpion AT
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Pirelli Scorpion AT. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Pirelli Scorpion AT Review

Given 87% while driving a Toyota Hi Lux SSR X (235/75 R15) on mostly country roads for 50,000 spirited miles
This is my second set, the previous set lasted almost twice as long as the Bridgstones I replaced. These transformed the vehicle totally, with grip both on and off road noticeably better, road noise much quieter, and controllability and stopping distance in the wet seemingly much improved. Tread wear too is excellent. Deffinitely going to buy my third set when these are done.
4 - tyre reviewed on June 2, 2015

Latest Pirelli Scorpion AT Reviews

Have you driven on the Pirelli Scorpion AT tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Scorpion AT.

Toyota (235/65 R17 H) on mostly town for 30,000 average miles
Its March 15, 2006 as I write this review. These tyres came installed, pretty much unused, on my second hand 2006 Land Cruiser Prado 120 V6, which I bought in July of 2014. My LC had been sitting unused for years, and I feel lucky to have found one in such good condition.

On closer inspection of tyres, after purchase of vehicle, I read manufacturing year mwas 06 and thought that soon these will have to be replaced, but surprisingly, these have held on well with a good 80% tread still left on them. Once in three months, I use 3M tyre coat which brings them to life, giving them a new look.

I can't be sure of the mileage thats been put on these by the previous owner, but I drive around 10k kms per year on tarred roads only (as in Hong Kong our territory is rather small with no off road tracks). These tyres are simply great - offering buzz free quiet ride, very comfortable, soaking up any occasional pot holes or uneven patches that come its way.

I find them great for when its not raining and do sometimes feel they could be a tad more grippy in the rain, but, every time they prove their worth. Can't say much about gravel, dirt tracks or rocky outbacks, as Hong Kong is a concrete jungle with well lit and well paved roads which see torrential rains in typhoon seasons. I would undoubtedly replace these tyres with same set when the time comes, which I figure is another two years away or maybe even more. Hope this helps.
0 - tyre reviewed on March 15, 2016
4 - tyre reviewed on June 2, 2015
This is the ultimate tyre test! Watch now!
Given 77% while driving a Opel Frontera Sport (245/75 R16 Q) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
It is a great tyre for off road oriented drivers, superb on wet, a bit noisy but exeptable. I feel like im on rails no understeer at high speed cornering. i'm waiting for the snow to see how they perform.
0 - tyre reviewed on October 18, 2013