Primewell PS830

The Primewell PS830 is a Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 13 tyre reviews averaging 48% over 88,200 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Primewell PS830
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Primewell PS830
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Primewell PS830. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Primewell PS830 Review

Given 24% while driving a Chevrolet (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 14,000 easy going miles
these tires are absolute JUNK! purchased a set May 1st of 2015, and 14K miles later, they are almost BALD! I had firestone do a full alignment when they were installed, and have been rotated every 5K miles. Here it is Sept. 26th of 2015 and I am tire shopping again....

STAY AWAY FROM THEM!
84 - tyre reviewed on September 26, 2015

Latest Primewell PS830 Reviews

Have you driven on the Primewell PS830 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Primewell PS830? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Primewell PS830 >>

Given 87% while driving a Dodge Neon 2.0 (250/75 R14 P) on mostly town for 1,000 easy going miles
In cold weather after sit week tires get flat spots need drive 4 blocks at idle to stop cars vibrations
0 - tyre reviewed on April 11, 2020
Given 39% while driving a Nissan altima (225/60 R16) on a combination of roads for 8,000 average miles
1 year old Tire showing dry rot on the sidewall . date of manufacture is year-and-a-half ago purchased one year ago.
2 - tyre reviewed on November 8, 2019
Want the best 18" Sports tyre? Watch this!
Given 21% while driving a Honda 1.8 VTi (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 miles
I won’t recommend this tires. I find them dangerous specially on wet weather. They slip and have NO grip.
6 - tyre reviewed on October 3, 2018
Given 40% while driving a Nissan Sentra (205/55 R16) on mostly motorways for 9,000 average miles
When I bought these, the guy advised against them. Said they were garbage. I was on an extremely tight budget so I did it anyway. He trusted these tires SO LITTLE that he actually gave me their extended warranty for free. I'm so glad he did, because 9k miles in, one of them completely fell apart. The tire totally separated, which judging by the other reviews, sounds like a somewhat common issue for these tires.

I went back and they RETURNED the tires, without question, and I was able to upgrade to better tires less the cost of these ones. They're known to be bad!! Don't waste your money or time and don't risk your safety with these.
12 - tyre reviewed on May 18, 2017