Radar Renegade A/T 5

The Radar Renegade AT 5 is a All Terrain and Off Road All Season tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 98% over 48,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Radar Renegade AT 5
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Radar Renegade AT 5
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Radar Renegade AT 5. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Radar Renegade AT 5 Review

Given 98% while driving a Land Rover Discovery 3 (245/65 R17 H) on mostly motorways for 48,000 average miles
I bought a set of these tyres, about 2 years ago i doo 2000 miles per month to work every day I got 48,000miles out of my last set I have a discovery 3 which as you know is a heavy 4x4 these tyres a brilliant in the snow Great off roading never once had a puncture no damage to the tyre walls just worn down through to my tracking was out I bet I would of got 60,000miles to a set of these easy, I'm running gt radial adventura atm shocking we do offroading at a 4x4 course and these are bad don't buy gt radial for your 4x4 dangerous tyres, definitely just waiting on my new set of 4 renegade at5's to turn up they are an amazing not over priced well worth the money....
4 - tyre reviewed on December 1, 2019

Latest Radar Renegade AT 5 Reviews

Have you driven on the Radar Renegade AT 5 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Radar Renegade AT 5? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Radar Renegade AT 5 >>