Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04

The Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 37 tyre reviews averaging 84% over 271,155 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04

Questions and Answers for the Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04

2019-05-27 - Roadstone eurovis sport 225/50 r17 98w Is this a run flat tyre

Your chosen tyre retailer will be able to indicate whether the size of the Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04 will be runflat or not, as this is tyre size dependant.

2019-10-30 - is the Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04 tyres good and suitable for South African Roads. I m in Durban,South Africa

The Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04 is a budget road tyres, so if you spend all your time on road and don't mind degraded wet performance, they should be fine.

Top Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04 Review

Given 91% while driving a Audi A6 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 25,000 average miles
the best value tyres i have ever had
306 - tyre reviewed on July 7, 2017

Latest Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04 Reviews

Have you driven on the Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04 >>

Given 84% while driving a Audi A3 1.8T sport (225/45 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 8,000 spirited miles
I've mounted 4 sets of these tyeres in diferent cars and they are pretty impressive at their price point. Specially good on the wet.
3 - tyre reviewed on May 26, 2020
Given 77% while driving a Ford Focus ST225 (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 3,000 spirited miles
Focus St 225 modded 295 bhp. Pulls well from the lights with these tyres, very little spin. Good grip in the wet and dry, on a par with Rain sport 3s but these seem to be lasting longer. I only bought these as winter tyres and I have been amazed at the cost to performance ratio. I would recommend these tyres even for spirited drivers.
2 - tyre reviewed on April 18, 2020
Want the best tyre for real world driving? Watch this!
Skoda (225/40 R18 W) on mostly motorways for 19,000 spirited miles
Had these tyres on my Skoda Octavia 64reg, for a year now and theyíve been great. The rim protecting edges arenít the biggest or best, but they arenít the worst either. As far the tyres perform, I really canít fault them for the price they have been amazing!
Only problem is, Iíve done about 19k spirited miles and they now need replaced, but they donít make the W rated tyres anymore Iím told by the garage I bought them off and theyíve now been changed to Y rated, which from the looks of it, arenít as good on the Tyre Label rating, now only score C in the wet! Not sure why this would be, but thatís my findings. Will need to consider what my next purchase will be, I would of bought these again, but I feel I might find a few extra pounds to go for a better rated tyre with more rim protection.
0 - tyre reviewed on February 2, 2020
Given 96% while driving a Ford Focus mk2 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 200 easy going miles
Have just had these fitted to my car.my car has a good reputation for road holding.these make it even better.
7 - tyre reviewed on January 25, 2020
Given 79% while driving a Audi A5 (255/35 R19) on a combination of roads for 8,000 spirited miles
Tried these tyres on the front of my 2013 Audi A5 2.0TDi after reading some good reviews about them.

My usual go to tyre on my previous cars have been Uniroyal RS3’s however I needed tyres quickly for my MoT and these were less than half the price in my size 255/35/19. The Roadstones perform well above my expectations for a budget tyre and I will be buying a set for the rear soon.

Great grip in all but the worst weather. I‚Äôd recommend running the ‚Äúladen‚ÄĚ pressures of your car if you drive harder as there‚Äôs a bit of give in the sidewalls.

I’ve done around 8k miles and there’s about 4mm left. So hopefully looking around 16k miles per set on the front.
3 - tyre reviewed on December 8, 2019