Rotalla RH01 E Pace

The Rotalla RH01 E Pace is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 78% over 17,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Rotalla RH01 E Pace
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Rotalla RH01 E Pace
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Rotalla RH01 E Pace. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Rotalla RH01 E Pace Review

Given 76% while driving a Mercedes Benz s320 cdi (225/60 R16 V) on mostly motorways for 2,000 average miles
It is hard to score the tyre rating from 1-10 since I do not know how the 10-score tyre drives like.

I can say the price is really reasonable and there is no "scared" feeling in my experience with these tyres. You will not worry about the grip or the handling if your driving style is to, at least, not make your passenger car sick.
39 - tyre reviewed on January 10, 2018

Latest Rotalla RH01 E Pace Reviews

Have you driven on the Rotalla RH01 E Pace tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the RH01 E Pace.

Given 80% while driving a Kia Motors Rio (195/55 R16 H) on a combination of roads for 15,000 average miles
Very constant tire over time (30000km), it returns a good feeling in the dry, and never in difficulty even in the wet, consumption in line with expectations, I was impressed by a tire of not even 40 euros, a really good purchase in this size.

Pneumatico molto costante nel tempo (30000km),restituisce buon feeling sull'asciutto,e mai in difficoltà neanche sul bagnato,consumo in linea con le aspettative,sono rimasto impressionato da un pneumatico da neanche 40 euro,davvero un buon acquisto in questa misura.
1 - tyre reviewed on January 7, 2020

39 - tyre reviewed on January 10, 2018
This is the ultimate tyre test! Watch now!

See all 2 customer reviews of the Rotalla RH01 E Pace (newest first) >>