Rotalla RU01 S Pace

The Rotalla RU01 S Pace is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 18 tyre reviews averaging 75% over 62,910 miles driven.

2020 Auto Zeitung Summer Tyre Test - 16th of 20 tyres

• Positive - Acceptable dry handling.
  • Negative - Long wet braking and generally poor wet grip.

2020 ADAC 18 Inch Summer Tyre Test - 16th of 16 tyres

• Positive - Low fuel consumption
  • Negative - Relatively weak on dry and wet roads
  • Overall - Conditionally Recommended

2020 Tyre Market Overview Braking Test - 39th of 49 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Rotalla RU01 S Pace
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Rotalla RU01 S Pace. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Rotalla RU01 S Pace Review

Given 69% while driving a Saab Automobile 93 Aero 1.9 TTiD (245/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 300 average miles
Bought four new tyres for my Saab 9-3 2008. Good tyres with nice grip and handling but a little bit too noisy in my opinion. Very good budget tyres for a "normal" driver.
135 - tyre reviewed on September 17, 2017

Latest Rotalla RU01 S Pace Reviews

Have you driven on the Rotalla RU01 S Pace tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Rotalla RU01 S Pace? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Rotalla RU01 S Pace >>

Given 85% while driving a Volvo C30 R Design Sport (205/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
Very impressed, hold the road in both wet and dry conditions, noise levels very low and the ride has improved much more comfortable. The steering feels a touch lighter with these meaning the feedback is a touch less and its to early to say about wear. I have not tried a hard stop and hope I won't have to but overall I'm very happy with these tyres and would buy again.
4 - tyre reviewed on December 24, 2019
0 - tyre reviewed on December 24, 2019
Want the best 18" Sports tyre? Watch this!
Given 83% while driving a Audi A3 (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
I had these tires for 2 seasons and the tread is somewhat good. I will drive for a 3 season and replace them. I find that they are very good tires and I would buy again.
10 - tyre reviewed on October 6, 2019
Given 100% while driving a Honda Vezel 1.5 Hybrid RU3 (215/55 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
Im lucky to have bought these tyres for my Honda Vezel RU3 2015;

Overall these tyre are competitively priced as compared to the Dunlops (factory fitted), these tyres are silent and much softer than the stock dunlops, very light on the vehicle, im enjoying the drive.

The grip factor is very nice, being a summer performance tyre, the UTQG rating is; Treadwear 320, Traction A, Temperature A with speed rating upto 270kmph, therefore driving on piping hot tarmac at 129kmph the car never felt sluggish around the curves.

I have so far driven these tyres inter city, locally and driven up the north hills aswell, so after after driving 15000kms+ the tyres are still as brand new as the day one. I keep them rotated every 10000kms with air pressure 33psi.

I'll admit these are much in my budget and user friendly tyres. Would definitely buy them again.
3 - tyre reviewed on August 27, 2019
Given 80% while driving a SEAT Leon Cupra R 225 (225/40 R18 V) on a combination of roads for 100 average miles
Ok firstly i only do around 3000 miles pa.
so i did not want to buy expensive tyres, if i was loaded then i would have got th Uniroyal rainsport 3.
I am very happy with these, I have a 225bhp car, so it can be very quick.
Very happy with the feel and control of these.
Chuffed as, plus I got 4 for £150 delivered. fantastic