Sailun Endure WSL1

The Sailun Endure WSL1 is a Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 79% over 2,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Sailun Endure WSL1
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Sailun Endure WSL1
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Sailun Endure WSL1. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Sailun Endure WSL1 Review

Given 79% while driving a CitroŽn DISPATCH (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 1,000 easy going miles
I went out today after a fresh covering of snow and tried to find a slope the tyres couldn't cope with. I didn't find one - excellent in the snow.
5 - tyre reviewed on February 28, 2018

Latest Sailun Endure WSL1 Reviews

Have you driven on the Sailun Endure WSL1 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Endure WSL1.

5 - tyre reviewed on February 28, 2018
CitroŽn DISPATCH (215/60 R16 T) on a combination of roads for 1,000 easy going miles
I bought these because I wanted a set of budget winter tyres to fit on the spare rims I have, solely for use during the winter months. It hasn't snowed since I fitted them, however in daily use I find them smooth and quiet, and on wet and dry roads they compare well against premium winter tyres that I've driven on previously. They look and feel like top brand tyres and I would definitely buy them again. I've only had them fitted a short time and with low mileage so can't comment on longevity - I hope they work in the snow if/when the time comes :)
0 - tyre reviewed on February 4, 2018
This is the ultimate tyre test! Watch now!

See all 2 customer reviews of the Sailun Endure WSL1 (newest first) >>