Sava Eskimo HP2

The Sava Eskimo HP2 is a High Performance Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

The new high performance winter tyre for control on snow and ice. Effective acceleration and handling on snow, excellent contact on wet roads, exceptional dry handling and braking for a winter tyre.

This tyre replaced the Sava eskimo hp

Tyre review data from 11 tyre reviews averaging 81% over 77,200 miles driven.

2019 Auto Bild Winter 17 inch Tyre Test - 17th of 21 tyres

• Positive - Dynamic handling and short braking distances in the snow, low rolling resistance, low price
  • Negative - Average wet and dry performance, high wear
  • Overall - Ok

2019 Winter Tyre Test Market Overview - 17th of 47 tyres

2017 50 Winter Tyre Shoot Out - 15th of 45 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Sava Eskimo HP2
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Sava Eskimo HP2. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Sava Eskimo HP2 Review

Given 76% while driving a Volkswagen Golf IV GTI TDI 220Hp 470Nm (225/45 R17 H) on a combination of roads for 4,000 spirited miles
Very good tyre with new pattern design. Handles very well on dry and wet asphalt, especially for its price, and has decent handling on snow. I am very satisfied with this buy and this tyre can match power and torque of my highly tuned TDI. This tyre offer very good value for its performance.
197 - tyre reviewed on February 19, 2017

Latest Sava Eskimo HP2 Reviews

Have you driven on the Sava Eskimo HP2 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Sava Eskimo HP2? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Sava Eskimo HP2 >>

Given 83% while driving a Skoda Fabia 1.2 (165/70 R14) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
Excellent Value. is the easiest way I can describe these tyres. They do perform above their price class, quite a bit. There are really not many complaints I can make, maybe they are not the sportiest tyre in the cold dry but they are not meant to be that kind of tyre anyway. When I switched to these tyres my car had older set of kelbers (if I remember correctly) from the previous owner, but I had 2 close calls on snowy roads so I swapped to SAVA mid winter, and the difference was night and day. They even grip better in wet then my summer set of Matador Hectorra 3s. I highly recommend these tyres as viable and safe budget winter tyre.
0 - tyre reviewed on May 30, 2020
Want the best 18" Sports tyre? Watch this!
Given 73% while driving a SEAT 1.4 TSI (225/45 R17 V) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
very nice tyre according to the price.
Positive: Low fuel consumption, dry and snow grip, price.
Negative: Bad comfort. (maybe caused xl version)
1 - tyre reviewed on April 1, 2019
Given 71% while driving a Peugeot 508 SW 1.6 E HDI (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 8,000 average miles
High noise tyre. Left good. I wont buy again.
19 - tyre reviewed on February 3, 2019