Sava Intensa UHP 2

Sava Intensa UHP 2 Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 47% while driving a SEAT 1.4 TSI (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 3,000 average miles
These tyres are sister company of Goodyear. Tread design looks very similar to Goodyear asymmetrical 3. Dry and wet grip was fine. Noise can be drowning on bad roads. The worst point was they perished down the tread within a year of manufacture. Had to replace. Might as well spend a little more and get Goodyear’s. Asymmetrical 3 or 5. won’t be buying these again due to droning and perishing within a year of manufacturing.
6 - tyre reviewed on August 29, 2020
Given 77% while driving a Mazda RX8 (225/45 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 13,700 spirited miles
Use them for about 22.000km (one year and seven months) in mixed roads (city driving and highway journeys) The first impression was excellent. The dry and wet grip was absolutely great. The road feedback was very good. I couldn't believe that a low budget tyre like this is performing so nice. My driving style is "aggressive" pushing the car in to the limits especially in curved roads and after 10K the wear was significant on the rear tyres but the performance in both dry and wet roads was really good. They started loosing grip at around 19K and at the last 2k km the rear tyres "died" No grip at all in dry conditions and I was lucky because the weather conditions was good. Overall their performance was excellent but for limited time. Recommended as a cheap solution that is not going to last to much.
4 - tyre reviewed on July 22, 2020
Given 87% while driving a Skoda Octavia vRS (225/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
"Made In Germany" These Sava Intensa UHP 2 are made in Germany previous versions were made in the Kranj factory in Slovenia. And Sava is a Slovenian brand. I find these tyres very quiet and suit my style of driving. Some might feel that the sidewalls are a little soft but unless you drive very agressivley this is no problem. I feel safe and secure on the road and confident in braking in both dry and wet conditions. Road noise is greatly reduced from previous factory fit Bridgestone tyres. Wear wise I don't cover the mileage i once did and tyres that last too long will result in tread blocks cracking. There may be better tyres out there but for me the Sava Intensa UHP 2 does the job I want them too, at a reasinable price.
6 - tyre reviewed on June 14, 2020
Given 73% while driving a Skoda Superb MK3 (2015 Present) (215/55 R17 W) on mostly town for 1,000 miles
I have a 2016 model skoda superb 1.6 tdi vehicle. I have been using Sava intensa uhp2 tire for about 1000 km. The vehicle's factory-fitted tire was Pirelli P7. I was complaining about the voiced (71db). Sava uhp2 tire looked 67db, but this year (slovenia) tires came out 71 db. Unfortunately, it looks like a Pirelli voice. Since the cheeks are also xl (extra load), there has been a decrease in comfort. Braking with dry and wet road holding is very good. If it were as quiet as before, I would say it is the perfect choice with its affordable price. Those looking for silence and comfort can look at other tires.
1 - tyre reviewed on May 16, 2020
Given 60% while driving a Mazda 6 Wagon (215/55 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
After 2 years and 30 000 km i have to replace them because of wear. Not so quiet as exepted. mazda 6 gh estate
4 - tyre reviewed on May 10, 2020
Given 84% while driving a Volvo C70 2.0d (235/45 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 3,000 average miles
I’ve got pair of Sava UHP 2 on my front wheels - Volvo C70. I am impressed by this tyre. Very good grip in wet and dry. Soft compound. Much better than my previous Avon. I can recommend this brand to anyone. Sava is part of the Good Year family, UHP2 is the top end tyres made by this manufacturer. Tyres are made in Germany. Same quality as Good year I would say.
9 - tyre reviewed on April 8, 2020
Given 80% while driving a Skoda Octavia (225/45 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 20,000 average miles
I've had one pair for about 20k and another fitted 10k ago, it looks like the lifetime is going to be around 35k. I'm an economy driver, so they are a good fit for me, an important factor was the quietness, which they deliver. If you are after a sports feel, you may be disappointed, they don't behave that well in a curve. Given the budget price and lifetime, good value for getting from A to B.
13 - tyre reviewed on January 7, 2020
Given 83% while driving a Alfa Romeo 156 2.5 V6 (215/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 12,500 spirited miles
Tyres are great was with me even on race track.
Very good quality to price index.
Would suggest it everyone who looks for something better with not bad price.
But it isn't best choice in terms of grip there are better tyres.
And also wear is in quite normal range
18 - tyre reviewed on December 8, 2019
Given 91% while driving a Volkswagen Passat 2.0TDI (235/45 R18) on mostly country roads for 16,000 average miles
Hi, I have bought the tyres to replace old continental SC5 on my passat. The size is 235/45/18 and the price was just half the price of the continental. I just put my winter tyres now but during the summer I did 20k km and based on this I would say I did now have any issues at all. Of course with kick down on 2 gear the traction control steps in but I am with FWD and the torque is a lot. The tread is down now to 6.5mm on the front and 7mm on the back set of tyres which I don't know if it is good or bad for 20k km.I think I might use them 2 more seasons. So I would recommend the tyres.
8 - tyre reviewed on November 23, 2019