Sava Intensa UHP 2

Sava Intensa UHP 2 Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 73% while driving a Skoda Superb MK3 (2015 Present) (215/55 R17 W) on mostly town for 1,000 miles
I have a 2016 model skoda superb 1.6 tdi vehicle. I have been using Sava intensa uhp2 tire for about 1000 km. The vehicle's factory-fitted tire was Pirelli P7. I was complaining about the voiced (71db). Sava uhp2 tire looked 67db, but this year (slovenia) tires came out 71 db. Unfortunately, it looks like a Pirelli voice. Since the cheeks are also xl (extra load), there has been a decrease in comfort. Braking with dry and wet road holding is very good. If it were as quiet as before, I would say it is the perfect choice with its affordable price. Those looking for silence and comfort can look at other tires.
0 - tyre reviewed on May 16, 2020
Given 60% while driving a Mazda 6 Wagon (215/55 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
After 2 years and 30 000 km i have to replace them because of wear. Not so quiet as exepted. mazda 6 gh estate
0 - tyre reviewed on May 10, 2020
Given 84% while driving a Volvo C70 2.0d (235/45 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 3,000 average miles
Iíve got pair of Sava UHP 2 on my front wheels - Volvo C70. I am impressed by this tyre. Very good grip in wet and dry. Soft compound. Much better than my previous Avon. I can recommend this brand to anyone. Sava is part of the Good Year family, UHP2 is the top end tyres made by this manufacturer. Tyres are made in Germany. Same quality as Good year I would say.
4 - tyre reviewed on April 8, 2020
Given 80% while driving a Skoda Octavia (225/45 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 20,000 average miles
I've had one pair for about 20k and another fitted 10k ago, it looks like the lifetime is going to be around 35k. I'm an economy driver, so they are a good fit for me, an important factor was the quietness, which they deliver. If you are after a sports feel, you may be disappointed, they don't behave that well in a curve. Given the budget price and lifetime, good value for getting from A to B.
12 - tyre reviewed on January 7, 2020
Given 83% while driving a Alfa Romeo 156 2.5 V6 (215/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 12,500 spirited miles
Tyres are great was with me even on race track.
Very good quality to price index.
Would suggest it everyone who looks for something better with not bad price.
But it isn't best choice in terms of grip there are better tyres.
And also wear is in quite normal range
13 - tyre reviewed on December 8, 2019
Given 91% while driving a Volkswagen Passat 2.0TDI (235/45 R18) on mostly country roads for 16,000 average miles
Hi, I have bought the tyres to replace old continental SC5 on my passat. The size is 235/45/18 and the price was just half the price of the continental. I just put my winter tyres now but during the summer I did 20k km and based on this I would say I did now have any issues at all. Of course with kick down on 2 gear the traction control steps in but I am with FWD and the torque is a lot. The tread is down now to 6.5mm on the front and 7mm on the back set of tyres which I don't know if it is good or bad for 20k km.I think I might use them 2 more seasons. So I would recommend the tyres.
7 - tyre reviewed on November 23, 2019
Given 90% while driving a Skoda Octavia vRS (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 2,000 average miles
I would like to confirm the fact stated by another reviewer that my Sava Intensa UHP2 are marked "Made in Germany". So not all Sava tyres are made in the factory in Kranj, Slovenia. Some are indeed made in the GY factory in Germany. My previous set of Sava UHP's were made in Slovenia, but not this set of 2's. These are the quietest tyres I have driven on, they feel sure footed with just a small amount of flex in the sidewalls when cornering. I don't drive into corners like an F1 driver but prefer a more comfortable speed. The Sava's never feel they are going to let me down unlike previous Potenza's which suffered wheel hop in the wet from traffic lights.
7 - tyre reviewed on September 19, 2019
Given 67% while driving a Renault Megane Sports Tourer (205/50 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 16,000 spirited miles
This is an End of Life review of Sava UHP2. In the beginning, I was more than impressed with this tyre. (see the Top Review on this site) After driving them for 3 seasons ( I change to winters from November to March) and 25.000km I still feel that they were a good purchase, especially considering the price. However, in their third year there is a very noticeable drop in wet grip, so much that I'll probably replace them before they wear out completely. They now have about 3-4 mm of thread left, which is more than expected.
Dry grip is still fine, maybe I feel a small difference in braking, tha ABS kicks in more than before.

I'm a fast driver and like to drive fast in all conditions and these don't fit the bill anymore in the wet. A "normal" driver would probably not even notice this change.

All in all, I'd still recommend them, but after this summer season I'm replacing them with Falken FK510.
3 - tyre reviewed on August 26, 2019
Given 44% while driving a Mercedes Benz CLK 240 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 4,000 average miles
These tyres were fine at first, gave confidence in the wet, low on noise and comfortable, however purely down to wear, I would not buy these again. 4000 miles and there`s canvas just showing through. My driving is on road, I like comfort, no burnouts or aggressive driving, but at times spirited! I was sold these as a medium range tyre, but I believe these are higher end budget tyre. I`m going back to the good makes to get what I paid for (Hopefully!)
10 - tyre reviewed on June 3, 2019