Sava Intensa UHP 2

Sava Intensa UHP 2 Reviews (newest first) - Page 2

Given 44% while driving a Mercedes Benz CLK 240 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 4,000 average miles
These tyres were fine at first, gave confidence in the wet, low on noise and comfortable, however purely down to wear, I would not buy these again. 4000 miles and there`s canvas just showing through. My driving is on road, I like comfort, no burnouts or aggressive driving, but at times spirited! I was sold these as a medium range tyre, but I believe these are higher end budget tyre. I`m going back to the good makes to get what I paid for (Hopefully!)
10 - tyre reviewed on June 3, 2019
Given 46% while driving a BMW 330i (255/35 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 20,000 average miles
Very noisy tyre, quite good on wear : I have finished them in 20 000 miles on a rear-wheel drive BMW with many slight drifts and one intensive track day.
However, the tyre lose all ability with wear : it was OK when new (as the reviews show as well), but as soon as it went over half its life, it was a disaster. No grip at all, especially on wet roads. I haven't even finished them on the front (225/40/18) as I was using the ABS at each hard braking, even in the wet. I was too scared, it was unsafe.

I do not recommend them at all, I swapped it for a Michelin PS4 and the car is transformed.
28 - tyre reviewed on April 10, 2019
Given 86% while driving a Skoda Octavia (225/45 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 10,000 average miles
I've done 10,000 miles with those Sava tyres, and the grip is good in all weather, they are definitely quiet and there still seems to be plenty of life in the 2 I've got, and just ordered another pair. So, overall, pretty happy, they only feel softish when, for example, driving around roundabouts.
24 - tyre reviewed on February 25, 2019
Given 97% while driving a BMW 335i (255/30 R19 W) on mostly country roads for 2,500 miles
Very impressed, so far the tyres on my particular car are extremely quiet , almost silent, good progressive grip and give plenty of warning prior to understeer setting in . Great dry and wet grip . 4 tyres bought for 360gbp fitted. So much better than the awful Pirelli pzeros that were on the car previously .
28 - tyre reviewed on January 16, 2019
Given 85% while driving a Alfa Romeo MiTo (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 800 average miles
Best value for money tyres for me guys! The tyres is very good at wet braking distance. Also it is very comfortable ride now. It runs good with minimal noise. I am curious how it will perform after 2-3 years. Before I had pirelli Pzero Nero gt and the ride comfort was harsh and at wet was too slippery and many km to warm up.
18 - tyre reviewed on January 11, 2019
Given 80% while driving a Alfa Romeo Giuiletta (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
To correct once more the ....corrected information. Sava tyres are made in various factories across the Goodyear group, some are found to be made in Germany (Fulda & Dunlop factories) some in France (Goodyear & Dunlop) some in the original Slovenian Sava factory, and in Poland (by Debica), as well as in Turkey (Goodyear). Thats a common practice with tyre companies groups in Europe.
21 - tyre reviewed on November 30, 2018
Given 81% while driving a Renault Megane Sports Tourer (205/50 R17 V) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
After posting a very good initial review, it's time to update after 2 seasons on a car...
Dry grip still phenomenal for the price, only when I compare them to Michelin Pilot Sport 4S on my other car, do they fade in comparison. Loads of feedback, very predictable on the limit. Soft sidewalls do not bother me at all, as I feel the tyre better in the curves.
In the wet, they have lost some of the grip they had when I bought them, but still very good. 7/10
Wear is also better than expected, more 5-6mm left after roughly 15.000km.

Still my top recommendation for price/performance. I will definitely buy them again when I'm done with this set!
22 - tyre reviewed on October 17, 2018
Given 97% while driving a Audi A6 (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
Awesome tire! Performs amazing in the dry and really good in the wet. No complains whatsoever especially for the price i got them. They were 40 pounds each so 160 for the set. Insane tire for the price.
10 - tyre reviewed on September 15, 2018
Given 92% while driving a Fiat Bravo (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
First impressions: quiet as silence, soft as pure silicone.
Up to 120km/h no road noise at all! I was truly shocked! And then only starts softly... Much more quiet than any other I have drove (Michelin and Nokian).
First 100km (I'm from central Europe) tyres were really slippery! Beware!
Then came up cornering, soft but responsive, understeer a bit - but controllable. Soft shoulder feeling that I have never felt before, and I like it. I prefer this now over the hard shoulder / corner perfect tyres, as they usually mean also heavier steering through the city corners.
Incredible breaking! I felt almost as having the tail chute; it was braking with some strange whistling noise too, which I presume came from that special channels that are suppose to improve braking (as per producers website).
I didn't really had wet driving with theese yet, but little I had, they felt reliable.
Summary: while sacrifices a hit of cornering stability, it awards you with easy cornering and incredible silence.
Perfect for city and highway driving. Superb noise level (almost none).
I am recommending these to everyone! I have bought them upon friend's recommendation as well.
13 - tyre reviewed on June 24, 2018